Berkeley Court, High Street, Cheltenham, GL52 6DA
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationBelvoir! are pleased to offer this 2 bedroom top floor apartment (lift access available) with private balcony in Berkeley Court. The property is centrally located just a short stroll to the Town Centre, Cheltenham Hospital and opposite Sandford Park. The property requires COMPLETE RENOVATION and comes to the market CHAIN FREE!
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with entry phone system, lounge/ dining room with patio doors to a private balcony, kitchen, 2 bedrooms (Double and Single) and bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating, entry phone system and communal lift access.
This would make a great investment purchase, with cosmetic improvements, this property could offer the buyer a great opportunity to add value.
Council Tax Band A
Lease Information - Tenure - Leasehold. 64 years remaining on the current lease. This could be extended by the vendor depending on Conditions of Sale.
Ground rent per annum - £TBC
Service charge is paid quarterly as an accrued expenditure (this means the amount can change due to work being done to lifts etc) There is an additional reserve fund of £TBC per quarter.
Management Company - Elliott Land Company Ltd.
- Entrance Hall 2.36m x 0.89m (7'9 x 2'11)
- Entry Phone System, Radiator. Fuse box.
- Lounge/ Dining Room 4.11m x 3.38m (13'6 x 11'1)
- Patio doors to balcony. Radiator. TV Point. Telephone Point. Thermostat control.
- Balcony 4.09m x 1.27m (13'5 x 4'2)
- Kitchen 2.31m x 2.08m (7'7 x 6'10)
- Sink and drainer. plumbing for washing machine. Boiler. window over looking balcony.
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 2.62m (11' x 8'7)
- Window. Radiator
- Bedroom 2 2.31m x 2.24m (7'7 x 7'4)
- Window. Radiator
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.65m max (1.40m min) (6'10 x 5'5 max (4'7
- Panel Bath. Low Flush WC. Pedestal sink. Toiletry cabinet. Shaver Point. Radiator
- Lease Information
- Lease information TBC
- Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent inquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.