Berkeley Court, High Street, Cheltenham, GL52 6DA
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £89,995|
|EPC Rating||C78/C80 (co2: C75/C77)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationA super one double bedroom top floor apartment with a private balcony, and lift access, set within a purpose built building within a few minutes walk of the town centre and situated opposite Sandford Park.
The apartment is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating and lift access.
The property is currently tenanted, achieving £465 per month. Should improvements be carried out on the property, then we would anticipate this figure to be significantly higher, and is located very close to the John Lewis development scheme in Cheltenham centre.
This would make a great 1st time buy, or investment purchase, some cosmetic improvement could be done, offering the buyer a great opportunity to add value.
Leasehold, with recent 125 year lease.
Zoned Residents parking is available through the MiPermit scheme.
- Lounge 4.57m x 4.57m (15 x 15)
- Lounge leads into kitchen area, and onto balcony by way of a sliding door
- Kitchen 2.13m x 1.52m (7 x 5)
- Kitchen with a range of base and wall units
- Bedroom 3.96m x 2.13m (13 x 7)
- Double bedroom with 2 windows, and loft access.
- Bathroom 2.13m x 1.52m (7 x 5)
- bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Balcony 2.74m x 1.22m (9 x 4)
- balcony looks into the development, towards the High Street
- Lease terms
- Tenure - Leasehold. New 125 year lease as of 2016.
Ground rent per annum - £162.00.
Service charge is paid quarterly as an accrued expenditure (this means the amount can change due to work being done to lifts etc) There is an additional reserve fund of £80 per quarter. The amount paid for the previous year up to 30th Sept is £964.
Management Company - Elliott Land Company Ltd.
- Disclaimer notice
- Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent inquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.