Pop in and see us...
Mon,Tues, Wed, Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Thursday 9.00 am to 6.30 pm
Saturday 9.30 am to 2.00 pm
Viewings and appraisals available 7 days a week
For out of hours enquiries please telephone 07432 467361
WELCOME TO OUR BELVOIR SERVICES PAGE!
Operating under licence from the national central office we can offer a range of products and services unique to Belvoir agents including market leading insurance packages and a dedicated legal helpline to ensure issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
We are a local agent with the support of a national organisation who continually seeks to be at the forefront of developments in property management and lettings, and above all we focus on long term customer care.
Belvoir Evesham offers a comprehensive range of services to landlords and tenants:
• Free market appraisals and impartial advice on all aspects of letting and renting
• Free landlords information pack with no obligation
• Free advice on the presentation of your property for the residential lettings market
• Extended viewing times – evenings and weekends
• All viewings are accompanied
• A Buy To Let Scheme for investors in property
• Transparent fee structure with no hidden costs
• Bespoke insurance products tailor- made to suit the needs of landlords and tenants.
• Full referencing and credit status checking of all prospective tenants.
• Regular inspections of properties with written reports to landlords and monthly accounts.
• Extensive marketing including local papers, 'to let' boards, our own national website, and other proprietary internet portals.
• Belvoir Evesham is licensed by The National Approved Letting Scheme – a Government recognised scheme which offers peace of mind to landlords and tenants through the knowledge that the firm they are dealing with offers clearly defined levels of customer service and meets an industry standard. For more information go to www.nalscheme.co.uk
Belvoir Evesham is a SAFEagent. SAFE (Safe Agent Fully Endorsed) is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit http://www.safeagents.co.uk