- Shrewsbury Homepage
- Estimated VALUATION of your Property
- SALES Properties & Fees
- RENTAL Properties & Services
- TENANT FEES DEBATE - CAP fees, don't ban them!
- Take a look at Belvoir's 'LITTLE AGENTS'
- Landlord Services
- Rent Guarantee Service
- Buy-to-Let Service
- Mortgage Advice
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Local Information
- Meet the Team
- Contact Shrewsbury
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
NORMAL OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday, 9:30am - 1:30pm
AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY (CLOSED)
Mon 28th August 2017 - CLOSED
Belvoir Property Services
Let. us do all the work!
Did you know that the letting industry is unregulated and anyone can set up as a letting agent without any qualifications or even knowledge of the business? It is therefore possible to not only let out your property using an agent who does not know what he/she is doing, but leaves you and your property completely vulnerable to considerable financial penalties, such as loss of rent, repairs to a damaged property or even court action and fines as a result of incompetence.
Using Belvoir Shrewsbury to manage your property means you can sleep peacefully, knowing that your property is in good hands, because it's how we built our business and we take it very seriously. All members of staff are thoroughly trained and over half have a Diploma in Residential Letting and Management. We are members of The Property Ombudsman and the National Approved Letting Scheme, and therefore all our services are in line with the respective Codes-of-Practice. Our service is designed to let your property quickly, safely, while protecting you and maintaining your property & your rent. This all means that we take you out of the stress loop when we let and manage your property. This is what we do when we manage your property:
• Provide you with an independent and realistic rental appraisal.
• Advertise your property on the Internet, including the major property portals, with floor-plans, external & internal photographs, and EPCs to improve the chances of an early let.
• Accompany all tenants on viewings.
• Belong to the Government licensed National Approved Letting Scheme/Guild of Letting and Management/The Property Ombudsman/“The Safe Agent” Scheme.
• Complete a detailed photographic and written inventory.
• Take the rent and deposit from the tenant prior to letting the property.
• Provide tenancy deposit protection.
• Have Client Money Protection and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
• Ensure your property is let legally and safely in line with current legislation.
• Have sufficient trained & qualified staff to deal effectively with all letting issues, from maintenance problems to disputes.
• Regularly visit the property.
• Use accredited and professional tradesmen for repairs and refurbishment.
• Introduce you to some of the best insurances and financial advice available to landlords.
If you would like to be sure your rented property is in good hands then call us on 01743 242000 or visit us on www.belvoirshrewsbury.com or at 23 Swan Hill Shrewsbury SY1 1NN