- Nottingham South West Homepage
- Sales Properties
- Rental Properties
- Customer Reviews
- The Team
- Property Valuations
- Buying & Selling With Belvoir
- Landlords - Why Choose Belvoir Long Eaton?
- Mortgage Advice
- Buy To Let Investment Advice
- Landlords! 6 Easy Steps to Move to Belvoir!
- St. James's Place Wealth Management
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Nottingham South West
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0930 to 1730
31st August 2016
The age old saying buy cheap, buy twice could just as well apply to the rental market, to tenants but especially to landlords. So why is cheaper ......
20th April 2016
Rob is taking part in Ironman 70.3 Mallorca to raise money for The Newlife Foundation, who provide essential equipment in Nottinghamshire for children & young people with disabilities and terminal illness...
4th June 2015
How have two bedroom property prices done in Quantock Road, Long Eaton 68 Quantock Road was bought on 23rd August 2000 for 36,000 and the last re......
2nd April 2015
The Buy-to-Let market has come back to life; and there are many landlords snapping up properties to secure a healthier return compared to the retur......