- Mansfield Homepage
- Meet The Team
- Belvoir Mansfield Reviews
- Environmental Policy
- Are Your Rent & Legal Expenses Covered?
- Investors; Buy-to-Let?
- Rental Properties
- Apply Online Application Form
- Property Valuations
- Useful Links
- Complaints Procedure
- Contact Mansfield
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday: 0930 - 1730
Tuesday: 0930 - 1730
Wednesday: 0930 - 1730
Thursday: 0930 - 1730
Friday: 0930 - 1730
Saturday: 1000 - 1300
Belvoir Mansfield's Environmental Policy
Belvoir Mansfield is North Nottinghamshire’s leading letting agent and we are committed to aiding and improving the community we live in by managing our operations in a sustainable, responsible manner.
All our staff are committed to do what they can to reduce their negative impact on the environment during day-to-day activities. This policy sets out our ambition to continuously improve our environmental performance, to encourage responsible behaviour from clients & staff, and remain a highly ethical company.
What are we hoping to do?
- Increase client and staff awareness of environmental issues
- Reducing energy consumption associated with heating, lighting and office equipment
- Reducing water consumption associated with our business operations
- Reducing the amount of waste produced and increase the use of digital documents
- Implement sustainable travel management initiatives where possible
How are we going to do it?
- Communicating these policies to our clients & staff through various mediums such as informative posters in the office, useful labels to assist with recycling, and reviewing the specific objectives on a regular basis
- Implementing strict office closure procedures that concern turning off unnecessary electrical, heating and lighting equipment
- Choosing the most energy and water efficient options for new equipment
- Regularly checking the electrical consumption of the office to see if our energy-saving measures are working
- Replacing all lamps with LED lamps
- Recycle ALL relevant waste
- Improving vehicle efficiency and safety, and optimising journeys – travelling smart!