Belmont Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, ME12 3BL
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £185,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- GREAT FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER ROAD IN HALFWAY
- LARGE GARDEN
- ALL GREAT SIZE ROOMS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENETIES
Additional InformationOffered for sale with no onward chain is this beautifully presented and well looked after 2 bedroom mid-terraced home on a sought after road in Halfway, Sheerness. On the ground floor you have a great size living room entered via a separate entrance porch. There is a very well presented kitchen/dining room with plenty of storage and natural light. Through the kitchen to the rear of the property, you have the additional benefit of a large utility area, with more than enough space for your white goods, and the lovely bathroom with the stunning, highly equipped bathtub. Upstairs, you have two large double bedrooms with handy built in storage and light decor, both with large windows, allowing plenty of natural light in the room.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- Lounge 3.712 x 3.180 (12'2" x 10'5")
- Entered via the separate porch area, very useful to keep the house insulated and warm. Great size lounge, light decor with very well kept laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Diner 4.080 x 3.697 (13'4" x 12'1")
- Large kitchen/Diner, with lovely black work tops and built-in fridge, with space enough for a 5 seated dining table.
- Utility Room 2.064 x 1.806 (6'9" x 5'11")
- Large utility room, with ample space for multiple white goods, and home to the brand new Worcester boiler.
- Bathroom 2.127 x 2.435 (6'11" x 7'11")
- Very well presented bathroom, with the modern and very well equipped bathtub, with shower head and water jets. Window to the rear of the bathroom allows plenty of natural light into the room.
- Master Bedroom 3.792 x 3.205 (12'5" x 10'6")
- Large double bedroom, with large built in storage cupboard. Equipped with new carpets and light decoration.
- 2nd Bedroom 3.686 x 3.288 (12'1" x 10'9")
- Another large double bedroom, of very similar size to the master, again, with it's own built in storage cupboard. New carpets and light decor as per the master bedroom. Window overlooking the lovely large garden.
- Very large garden, with shed to the rear, approximately 65ft in length, great for a family.