- Bedford Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Career Opportunities
- Landlords - 6 Easy Steps to Move your property to Belvoir Bedford
- THE FUN TEAM AT BEDFORD
- Belvoir Customer Reviews
- Buying a Property
- Selling your Property
- Belvoir Service
- Bedford Property Blog
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Newsletter Signup
- Contact Bedford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13: 00
Please note : calls to and from the Belvoir Bedford Office may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Bedford : Buy to Let Investment?
Zoe Bywater the owner of Belvoir Lettings in Bedford has substantial experience in the lettings market having been trading for over 10 years she knows exactly what Buy to Let investors in Bedford should buy!
She is happy to share this knowledge with anybody considering a Buy To Let investment.
As a proactive service Belvoir Bedford offers a free review of up to three potential BTL properties. We also offer regular information and advice on our News pages. And via Social Media , Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As an example of this advice please find below ;
Buy To Let Top 10 Tips
- Carefully compare property prices and rental potential in the area you are looking to invest. We can provide you with an independent area guide for Bedford.
- Before you buy a property check the letting potential with an independent, lettings specialist i.e. not a letting agency that is part of an estate agency (can have conflicting agendas).
- Buy properties that are easy to rent all year round.
- Only use letting agents that are members of the National Letting Approved Scheme (NALS). Our landlord ‘client accounts’ are independently audited annually to ensure your money is safe.
- Ensure your property is well presented. We can arrange for a three bed makeover (redecorating/cleaning) which can be achieved with just £500!
- Make sure you take out specialist lettings insurance which covers you for building, contents, malicious tenant damage, rent and legal expenses (including repossessions expenses) and arrears. Our comprehensive BELVOIR landlord insurance costs approximately £350 per year (average property).
- Carefully reference check your tenants. We use a bespoke tenant referencing process to ensure that tenants are comprehensively checked.
- Ensure your inventory is comprehensive or you may fall foul of a tenancy deposit complaint. We produce photographic and written inventories to ensure we win disputes.
- Keep up with lettings legal changes. At BELVOIR! Bedford we have a dedicated legal contact that helps answer any queries.
- Take specialist property financial and tax advice. We have links with local and national professionals to help you minimise your tax bill.
Belvoir property lettings agency Bedford will help you select prepare advertise manage protect and maintain your investment for the life of your ownership of a property.
Want to know more? . Pop into our Tavistock Street Office to discuss your options. Or call Zoe on 01234 290685 . She can also be emailed : firstname.lastname@example.org