Baxter Close, Peterborough, PE4 6AZ
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £80,000|
|EPC Rating||B87/B87 (co2: B87/B87)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Council Tax Band B
- Total Floor Area: 80sqm
- Close to Brotherhood Retail Park
- Walking Distance to Morrisons Supermarket
- Convenient for Peterborough City Centre
Additional Information***Shared Ownership Opportunity***
Modern 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House on the popular Shared Ownership Scheme. Walking distance to Brotherhood Retail Park and Morrisons Supermarket as well as a short drive to Peterborough City Centre with it's excellent transport links and varied bars, restaurants and shopping. 50% Share £80,000, full price £160,000.
***VIEW NOW BEFORE IT's GONE***
- Entrance Hallway
- Fitted carpets leading to:
- Master Bedroom 4.995 x 2.666 max (16'4" x 8'8" max)
- Fitted carpets, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, wall mounted Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.314 x 3.187 max (10'10" x 10'5" max)
- Fitted Carpets, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, wall mounted Radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.493 x 3.426 max (8'2" x 11'2" max)
- Fitted Carpets, UPVC windows to the rear and side aspects, wall mounted Radiator.
- Lounge 3.879 x 4.737 max (12'8" x 15'6" max)
- Open Plan Living space, fitted with carpets, UPVC Juliette Balcony to the front aspect, UPVC doors leading to the balcony, TV points, 2 wall mounted radiators.
- Dining Area 3.086 x 3.050 max (10'1" x 10'0" max)
- Open Plan Living Space, fitted with carpets, UPVC Juliette Balcony to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
- Kitchen 2.538 x 2.546 max (8'3" x 8'4" max)
- The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, complementary worktop over and stainless steel sink. Integrated stainless steel hob, oven and extractor hood, vinyl flooring, space for free standing fridge freezer.
- Shower Room / Utility Room 1.587 x 3.485max (5'2" x 11'5"ax)
- Utility Area with matching base and eye level units, complementary worktop over and stainless steel sink, WC, shower cubicle and vinyl flooring.
- Benefiting from a raised Balcony with covered carport under.
- Belvoir and Longhurst Disclaimer
- These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchasers. Belvoir Peterborough, its employees and its agents are not authorised to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All information included, descriptions, images used and sales floor plans are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to omit, add or otherwise alter the property, its specification or its exact location on site at any time prior to exchange of legal contracts without notice.
- Shared Ownership
- You are able to purchase a 50%-75% share of the home and would pay the Housing Association rent/service charge on their share. There is then the option to purchase further shares until you own 100% in the future. To qualify for Shared Ownership you must meet the following criteria • Your annual gross household income is less than £80,000 • You do not currently own a home • You have no outstanding credit problems
For more details call 01733 511099