Bandley Rise, Stevenage, SG2 9NT
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £259,995|
|EPC Rating||D55/B87 (co2: E48/B86)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Well Presented
- Sought After Location
- NO CHAIN
- EPC BAND D
Additional InformationBelvoir is proud to offer this well presented three bedroom terraced house situated in the sought after area of Shephall Stevenage. The property comprises of, entrance hall, large living room/dining room, luxury kitchen with built in appliances, conservatory with french doors leading onto the large and well maintained rear garden. Upstairs comprises of, Large master bedroom with built in storage, good size second bedroom, third bedroom is big enough for a small double bed and lovely family bathroom with walk in shower cubicle.
The property benefits from, double glazing, well maintained front garden, gas central heating and on street parking.
This wonderful property is conveniently located close by to amenities including shops, schools, bus routes to the Town Centre and Railway Station. Also good for dog walkers being close distance to Ridlins Wood Playing Fields.
This property must be viewed and would be a fantastic buy for any families to buy to let investor's as the property is offered with NO CHAIN.
- Front Garden
- Path to front door with lawn area with flower bed.
- Porch 2.0 x 1.2 (6'6" x 3'11")
- Entrance via a UPVC double glazed door and side panel. Wood effect flooring, door leading to lounge.
- Lounge/Diner 5.67 x 6.38 x 3.28 (18'7" x 20'11" x 10'9")
- L - shaped room. Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire. Wood effect flooring, radiator, coved ceiling. UPVC double glazed window to the front. Door to the kitchen. With table and chairs.
- Kitchen 3.77 x 2.36 (12'4" x 7'8" )
- Range of modern wall and base units with display cupboards and drawer units with roll top worksurfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with matching mixer taps and cupboards under. Built-in double oven with separate hob with glass splash back over worktop, door leading out to the rear garden.
- Conservatory 3.01 x 3.05 (9'10" x 10'0")
- UPVC double glazed construction with French doors out to the rear garden. Radiator, tiled flooring.
- Family Bathroom 2.4 x 1.91 (7'10" x 6'3")
- Walk in shower cubicle with glass doors and fitted shower unit. Low level WC, vanity unit with inset sink unit with mixer taps and cupboards and drawer under. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, tiled effect vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear.
- Master Bedroom 3.89 x 3.68 (12'9" x 12'0")
- Large master bedroom with built-in Cupboard. Coved ceiling, radiator. Access to loft space. Two UPVC double glaze window to the front.
- Bedroom Two 3.13 x 3.86 (10'3" x 12'7")
- Good size second bedroom with radiator. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
- Bedroom Three 2.8 x 2.65 (9'2" x 8'8")
- Good size third bedroom with radiator. UPVC double glazed window to front.
- Rear Garden
- Well maintained and stocked rear garden with paved patio area. Path leading to rear. Small brick wall leading to lawn area with well stock borders and beds. Fenced boundaries.
- On Street
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*