Astwick Manor, Coopers Green Lane, Hatfield, AL10 9BP
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £320,000|
|EPC Rating||B85/B87 (co2: B85/B87)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Converted Manor House
- Large Master Bedroom
- Long Lease
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Almost 7 Acres
- Tennis Court
- Sought After Area
- EPC BAND B
Additional InformationBelvoir is proud to offer this fantastic converted manor house for sale. This property is a well-presented two double bedroom first floor apartment situated within nearly seven acres of well kept communal grounds. The property comprises of a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a modern and luxury bathroom suite, an en-suite shower room to the large master bedroom, another good size second bedroom and a large living room with Juliette balcony with views to the rear and tennis court.
The property also further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and two allocated parking spaces. Marlborough House forms part of the delightful Astwick Manor development ideally positioned to provide easy access to numerous towns including Hatfield with its established business centre, Welwyn Garden City and St Albans city centre with its extensive shopping and leisure facilities.
This property must be viewed to appreciate the delights and luxury of what Astwick Manor has to offer residents.
- Communal Entrance
- Security door to the front, leading to stairs to all floors.
- Entrance Hall
- Two windows to front. Radiator. Cupboard housing boiler. Central heating thermostat.
- Living Room 3.94 x 3.66 (12'11" x 12'0")
- French doors to Juliet balcony at rear with views over tennis court and communal gardens. Two radiators. Spotlights. Open plan to:-
- Kitchen 3.94 x 1.7 (12'11" x 5'6")
- Two windows to front. Range of wall and base units with worktops over. Single drainer one and half bowl sink unit. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated appliances to include a fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and washing machine. Spotlights. Tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 4.11 x 2.69 (13'5" x 8'9")
- Large master bedroom with two windows to rear. Radiator.
- En-Suite to Master 2.9 x 1.7 (9'6" x 5'6")
- Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. White suite comprising: Low level W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 2.77 x 2.39 (9'1" x 7'10")
- Windows to rear. Radiator
- Family Bathroom 2.3 x 1.7 (7'6" x 5'6")
- Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. White suite comprising: Panel bath with shower attachment, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Spotlights.
- Communal Gardens
- Well kept communal grounds approaching 7 acres with private croquet lawn.
- Tennis Court
- Private court for residents use.
- Two allocated parking spaces with ample visitors spaces also available.
- Length start date - 125 years from 1st January 2005
- Service Charges
- Service Charge - £2460 p.a. (estimated) including water rates.
Ground Rent - £168.20 per 6 months.
Building Insurance included in service charge.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*