Ashwood Road, Potters Bar, EN6 2QJ
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £415,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/B87 (co2: D60/B87)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Family Home
- Fully Refurbished
- Three Berooms
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Large Living Room
- Large Rear Garden
- On Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- EPC BAND D
Belvoir is proud to offer this beautiful fully refurbished family home to the market in the sought after area of Ashwood Road, Potters Bar. This property has under gone a full refurbishment to a high standard which comprises of, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom where the boiler can be located, large living room and a good size fitted Kitchen with a breakfast bar area. Upstairs comprises of, two generous size double bedrooms and the third bedroom to be a good size single bedroom. There is also a good size family bathroom plus a useful airing cupboard. This property also benefits from having double glazed windows, gas central heating, new flooring laid and a good size rear garden that is approx 75 ft in length. There is also on street parking for the property. This property can also be extended (SSTP) and by being located close to the amenities of Potters Bar and the station, this property is a must to be viewed.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom 1.74 x 1.98 (5'8" x 6'5")
- Large Living Room 6.29 x 3.31 (20'7" x 10'10")
- Fully Fitted Kitchen 4.12 x 2.33 (13'6" x 7'7")
- Master Bedroom 4.02 x 3.37 (13'2" x 11'0")
- Bedroom Two 3.7 x 2.64 (12'1" x 8'7")
- Bedroom Three 3.69 x 2.27 (12'1" x 7'5")
- Family Bathroom 2.30 x 1.64 (7'6" x 5'4")
- Plenty of storage can be found throughout the property.
- Rear Garden
- Large rear garden that measures approx 75 ft in length that will be laid to lawn before exchange of contracts.
- Permit parking is available and can be requested from the local council.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
*Belvoir! The property specialists are now offering Sales in the Welwyn area! Since opening in 2016 we have built a strong reputation as property specialists in Welwyn, Hatfield, Stevenage, Hertford and surrounding areas, going from strength to strength through providing the best advice and service to our Clients.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell, you can be assured that you will receive a unique and friendly service, from the point of receiving the best possible price on your property, through to exchange and completion.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients with a personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is from referrals and satisfied Clients who have recommended us to friends and family.
Belvoir offer a complete tailor made service to suit you.
o Accompanied viewings available from 8am to 8pm
o Honest prompt feedback
o Regular communication
o Floor plans
o Multiple branch marketing
o Local newspaper advertising
o Advertised on Major Property Portals
o Professional sales progression team, guiding you through to exchange and completion
o No specialist advertising fees upfront
o Comprehensive advice on buy to let properties
o Properties sold with tenants in situ
Why not give us a call today, or drop in for a friendly chat to discuss your needs?