Belvoir Lettings West Derby is part of a recognised franchise which was established in 1995. Here...
Belvoir Lettings West Derby is part of a recognised franchise which was established in 1995. Here at Belvoir Lettings we strive to provide both Landlords and Tenants with the best possible service and we strive to exceed client’s expectations. Our reputation is built through providing our clients with an efficient, trustworthy service.
Why Landlord’s should choose Belvoir Lettings West Derby
- Honest trustworthy service
- Reliable cost effective contractors
- ARLA Qualified professional staff
- Client money protection
- No hidden fee’s
- Free inventory included in Tenant Find & Fully Managed Service
- Mid-term inspections to ensure your property is maintained well (included in managed service)
- Full referencing checks on potential tenants including-
- Credit Checks
- Affordability Checks
- Previous Landlord References
- Employment References
- Next of kin details
- Identity verified
- We ensure landlords are updated with all new Property Laws & Regulations
- Ensure all current Laws & Regulations are met
- Annual Gas Safety Check
- Modern system which stores all incoming call & emails
- Staff our provided with regular training
- Friendly informative approach to lettings & dealing with any queries you may have
- All utility companies are informed of tenants details, meter readings and move-in dates
Liverpool City Council actioned the selective licensing scheme from the 1st April 2015. The license has been made a legal requirement and landlords can face a fine of up to £20,000 if they have a rental property without a license and up to £5,000 for breaching the license terms. Belvoir Lettings West Derby have dedicated a lot of time ensuring all landlords are aware of the license requirements and ensuring all our managed properties are registered under the scheme and meet the license requirements. Here at Belvoir Lettings West Derby we offer a service were we can apply for the license on the landlords behalf. The license costs £400.00 & must be renewed every five years. The license is none transferable, which means if your letting agent is the license holder, you must then apply for a new license if you were to change managing agent.
CLASS accreditation scheme for landlords:
CLASS is a landlord accreditation scheme which gives public recognition for being a good landlord and a range of benefits otherwise not available. The scheme is not compulsory and landlords can choose whether to become a member of CLASS. To register your property under CLASS you will need the following valid certificates:-
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate
- Electricity Certificate
- Benefits of the scheme include:
- Being publicly recognised as a good landlord.
- Properties owned by you will be given priority when the council offers contracts for housing provision.
- Improved access to council services via a landlord accreditation officer.
- Substantial discounts on licensing fees for houses in multiple occupancy or for accredited properties.
- If a landlord has a property that he registers for the CLASS accreditation scheme the license is then at a reduced cost of £200.00. The license was compulsory from 1st April 2015, and the first payment of £100.00 was to be made by this date. The full license cost must be paid by December 2015.
Why Tenants should choose Belvoir Lettings West Derby!
- Friendly, Professional Service
- No hidden fee’s
- Deposit is stored in a protected scheme TDS (tenant deposit scheme)
- Emergency contact details provided on move-in
- Tenancy information pack
- Inventory provided on move-in
- Tenancy agreement is provided prior to move in (gives you significant time to read through and ensure any queries can be answered before the day/ or on the day of move in)
- Annual Gas Safety Certificate provided
- ARLA Qualified staff
Here at Belvoir Lettings West Derby we strive to have happy tenants and go the extra mile to ensure all their requirements are met. We offer them the security of an extended fixed term agreement after the initial six month fixed term (if agreed by the landlord and tenant). Our tenant’s queries are always dealt with professionally and efficiently. We often find when our tenants are looking to vacate their current rental property, they search for another property managed by ourselves!
If you are a landlord or tenant and would like to know more about our services & fee’s contact a member of our team!
Office- 54 Mill Lane
Website- Click here to view our website
Contact number- 0151 256 0880
Email- Click here to contact our team!