With over 10 years of experience in Lettings and severl years in Community Safety one can determi...
With over 10 years of experience in Lettings and severl years in Community Safety one can determine where may be an opporuntiy to buy to let
Close to the Station Chaucer Road is always a good option. However when buying a Victoria Conversion there are several pit falls and problems to consider which could make or break the deal. We saw this property and think its a good buy , on the market for £115,900 its a three bed looking at the layout allowing it be versatile. With a possible rent £650 per calendar month you could achieve ,at the full asking price , a return of 6.4%
However as stated , you may need to look at some of the following :
- HMO regulations in relation to the building
- Consider the management company
- What works are planned , this could lead to additional expense
- What are the management charges.
- How long is the lease. As this may affect borrowing
- Who are the neighbours
- What are the local amenities like
Lot to think about ? Let the Property Specialist assist , give us a call or pop in and see us in Tavistock Street