The Summer Budget of 2015 is a complete Game Changer for all UK Property Investors. It's impact on the UK private rented sector will be gradual but far reaching.
At this months meeting we have:
How To Find Joint Venture Partners To Help You Build A High Cash Flow Property business – Vanish Patel
Vanish Patel, will be sharing how to find and work with joint venture partners. Vanish is a successful investor and coach who knows everything there is to know about structuring JV partnerships.
ALSO…The Property Investors Budget Survival Guide. How it affects you and what you need to do about it – Ranjan Bhattacharya
The Summer Budget of 2015 is a complete Game Changer for all UK Property Investors. It's impact on the UK private rented sector will be gradual but far reaching. Many property investors will find that increases in taxation will render their existing business models unprofitable.
This seminar will explain:
- The impact of key changes to property taxation and how nearly ALL Property Investors WILL PAY A LOT MORE TAX
- The planning and Steps You Must Take Now to prepare for the Buy-to-Let Tax Grab so you can survive the next few years
- The Business Models you Must Adopt to Prosper from these tax changes and profit in the new Buy-to-Let landscape which will emerge
The Luton Property Investors Network (PIN) Meeting on Tuesday 27th October will introduce you to other new and experienced landlords who can offer advice and tips.
If it is your first time attending a PIN meeting you can use the code below for FREE entry
- Click on this link: Luton Pin
- Click “Book using a voucher code”
- Insert you contact details
- Enter “belvoirluton” into voucher code box and click apply voucher button
- Click, “Click Here to book your place now” - An email confirmation will be sent to you