This first meeting of the year is always very popular so why not give yourself a great start to 2...
This first meeting of the year is always very popular so why not give yourself a great start to 2016, and book your place now.
There are lots of dynamic speakers lined up for you in 2016 giving you the must have information to boost your business. Each PIN meeting will have a speaker dedicated to helping you find the best strategy for you in 2016. They are not to be missed if you are thinking of starting out in property or just changing direction.
Our guest speakers are:
Christine Hertoghe - Finding the Best Property Strategy for You in 2016
Christine, our main speaker for the evening will explain how the Accelerator Flowchart by Simon Zutshi works so that when you find a deal you have got a much better understanding of what strategy to use and how to monetise the deal.
Cassie Hicks Kerr - Supercharge Your Property Business with Social Media
Cassie will explain how you can reach a wider audience and amplify your efforts with some simple (but powerful) social media tips. Cassie Hicks Kerr, who runs the award-winning Modern Marketing Spark (MMSpark.com) digital marketing agency, is herself a property investor and HMO Landlord and will be sharing some of the latest strategies for supercharging your business online. What you’ll learn:
- Hot Tips You Can Action Today To Grow Your Property Business
- How To Use Social Media To Find Motivated Sellers, Tenants, JV Partners and New Deals
- Get On The Google Map And Blow Your Competitors Out Of The Water
Of course there will also be the usual great networking and opportunities to meet and share ideas with like-minded property people, both before the meeting starts when we serve coffee from 6pm, and then again during the break and after the meeting in the bar. So bring along plenty of business cards and arrive early so you not only get the best seat, but also have more time to meet the best people!
If it is your first time attending a PIN meeting you can use the code below for FREE entry
- Click on this link: https://www.pinmeeting.co.uk/luton/
- Click “Book using a voucher code”
- Insert you contact details
- Enter “belvoirluton” into voucher code box and click apply voucher button
- Click, “Click Here to book your place now” - An email confirmation will be sent to you