Landlords! Would You Like To Know More About . . . How Rental Income Can Effect Income Tax Br...
Would You Like To Know More About . . .
- How Rental Income Can Effect Income Tax Brackets
- Additional Stamp Duty On Buy To Let Investments
- How To Reduce Inheritance Tax
- The Benefits Of Trust Funds
- How To Maximise Property Investment By Comparing Yield Against Inflation
- Exit Planning And Capital Gains Tax
- How To Transfer Property To Your Children
Thursday 21 September 2017 - 18:30–20:00hrs
Location 1 The Clock House, London Road, Waterlooville PO7 7HE
Hosted by Belvoir Waterlooville and The George Inn
Event Page : www.facebook.com
One of the country’s leading Wealth Management companies, in conjunction with Belvoir are pleased to offer a personal wealth management service for Belvoir Landlords. In order to reach out and provide this opportunity to Belvoir Landlords across the UK they present at a number of Workshops and Seminars throughout the year.
On Thursday 21st September we will discuss “Buy to let changes” So if you are a landlord, or prospective landlord, this maybe something of interest to you, as we will explore various options to ensure you are tax affiant moving forward.
Topics covered will include:
- Tax Relief
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Exit Planning – Capital Gains Tax
- Lending Issues
- Inheritance Tax
Places are free, but are limited. Please contact email@example.com to confirm your spaces.
Refreshments are available throughout the evening, courtesy of The George Inn, Finchdean. https://www.thegeorgefinchdean.co.uk/