The apartments are truly unique blending modern, luxury accommodation into the iconic and historical Pump House building
The Pump House is a building of iconic status in Barry that is currently being converted for mixed use purpose. The developer, DS Properties, is creating a long term sustainable mixed use development of the highest calibre. The Pump House will complement the areas’ Innovation Quarter with a variety of A3 units including a fitness studio, restaurant and coffee shop on the ground floor and full live/work accommodation on the first floor.
Absolute Property Management (South Wales’ premier independent service management company) will service manage the property.
** 6 Apartments Remaining **
There are only 6 remaining apartments available to purchase at The Pump House. The apartments are truly unique blending modern, luxury accommodation into the iconic and historical Pump House building. Each accommodation unit can be used for work and living, allowing residents to register and run their business from The Pump House address.
Investor Key Points
- Purchase prices range from £109,000 to £119,000.
- Rental income estimated at between £600 and £650 per calendar month.
- Gross yield expected to be between 6.0% and 7.1%.
Further information available at www.loftco.net
Proposed Apartment Detail
- Video phone entry system
- Maintain all existing building elements including red brick, trusses, sky lights etc.
- Handle-less kitchen with all appliances supplied
- Separate finishes to each apartment to include stripped existing floorboards, tiles , wet room finishes etc.
- Lighting, sockets, TV, telephone allows total flexibility of use with regards live/work including sockets in floor of lounge area
- 42 inch Smart TV built into wall in a very modern setting to allow presentations, use as a PC, general use.
- Lighting to include comfort lights to staircase, recessed lighting to bath, industrial type lighting to main live /work areas
- New windows , high end openings , thermally broken aluminium.
- Bathrooms to be full size modern units with towel rails , mirrors, shower screen etc.
- Heating via modern slim line electrical panel radiators
- Instantaneous 150L unvented hot water system
- Designated utility area housing washer/dryer as well as boiler in hallways.
- Designated car park space per unit
- Huge piazza area and open grounds
See the project details at www.loftco.net