Wow! Take a look at this gorgeous house in Carshalton Beeches. It’s got three bedrooms, two reception rooms and is a great light and airy space to live!
There’s no ongoing chain, so if you’re looking for a quick move, this could be just the right property for you.
Carshalton Beeches is a perfect location for all kinds of reasons – where shall we start?
· Great schools – primary and secondary
· Free parks and outdoor space
· Commute via train to London in 30 minutes
· Choice of stations within walking distance
· Easy access to the M25
· Large employers locally and in Croydon & Sutton
· Popular local restaurants & cafes
· Friendly businesses within walking distance
· Choice of Golf clubs & tennis clubs
We’ve talked to local residents about why they moved to the area, and what keeps them here. Time and time again the same reasons come up – it’s within easy reach of London but less expensive, people can still do all the activities that they enjoy in town like the theatre and meeting friends at restaurants or bars. It’s a great place to bring up a family. They also enjoy the countryside that’s on the doorstep – Oaks Park, the Lavender Fields and Banstead Downs. If you like to walk then it’s within walking distance, or just a short drive away.
“It really is the best of both worlds living here!”
Find out more about this property and all the others we have for sale and rent on our website – or call in and have a chat, we’re here to help!