On the market with Cameron this 3 Bed maisonette in The Coppice is Available at £229,950. Considering this as a potential Buy To Let investment leads me to the following thoughts:
On the market with Cameron this 3 Bed maisonette in The Coppice is Available at £229,950.
Considering this as a potential Buy To Let investment leads me to the following thoughts:
- The rent for the area for three beds varies between £1175 and £1450 pcm. So starting with a base of £1175 makes for a yield of 6.1%
- The property is a maisonette so what will the charges be for ground rent and any service charge or is this property sold with a share of the freehold?
- There is a garden with the property which tenants enjoy.
- The property looks to be a reasonable standard. But I would always view.
- The property is close enough to Brunel that it will appeal to students, at the right time of year. To have three students in the property would make the property a HMO under the 2004 Housing Act and adjustments would be required. As the property is in Yiewsley ward it does not come under Hillingdon's Article 4 Direction, which bars new HMO's in Brunel and Uxbridge South wards.
- The maisonette is 0.8 miles from West Drayton station. That's not going to put off too many commuters who take the train to Paddington.
Worth a look.