Zoe Bywater the owner of Belvoir Lettings in Bedford and Biggleswade has substantial experience i...
Zoe Bywater the owner of Belvoir Lettings in Bedford and Biggleswade has substantial experience in the lettings market having been trading for over 10 years she knows exactly what Buy to Let investors should buy!
She is happy to share this knowledge with anybody considering a Buy To Let investment.
As a proactive service Belvoir Biggleswade offers a free review of up to three potential BTL properties. We also offer regular information and advice on our News pages. And via Social Media , Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As an example of this advice please find below ;
Buy To Let Top 10 Tips
- Carefully compare property prices and rental potential in the area you are looking to invest. We can provide you with an independent area guide for Mid Bedfordshire.
- Before you buy a property check the letting potential with an independent, lettings specialist i.e. not a letting agency that is part of an estate agency (can have conflicting agendas).
- Buy properties that are easy to rent all year round.
- Only use letting agents that are members of the National Letting Approved Scheme (Safeagent). Our landlord ‘client accounts’ are independently audited annually to ensure your money is safe
- Ensure your property is well presented. We can arrange for a three bed makeover (redecorating/cleaning) which can be achieved very cheaply!
- Make sure you take out specialist lettings insurance which covers you for building, contents, malicious tenant damage, rent and legal expenses (including repossessions expenses) and arrears. Our comprehensive BELVOIR landlord insurance costs approximately £350 per year (average property).
- Carefully reference check your tenants. We use a bespoke tenant referencing process to ensure that tenants are comprehensively checked.
- Ensure your inventory is comprehensive or you may fall foul of a tenancy deposit complaint. We produce photographic and written inventories to ensure we win disputes. All available via our Cloud based technology.
- Keep up with lettings legal changes. At BELVOIR! Bedford we have a dedicated legal contact that helps answer any queries.
- Take specialist property financial and tax advice. We have links with local and national professionals to help you minimise your tax bill.
Belvoir property lettings agency Biggleswade will help you select prepare advertise manage protect and maintain your investment for the life of your ownership of a property.
Want to know more? . Pop into our High Street Office to discuss your options. Or call Zoe on 01767 312211 . She can also be emailed : firstname.lastname@example.org