Belvoir West Derby Christmas Opening Hours And Emergency Advice Over The Festive Period
Belvoir would like to wish you the warmest greetings of the season and best wishes for happiness in the New Year.
We are open the following times through Christmas and New Year.
- Wednesday 24th December 2014 9am to 3pm
- Thursday 25th December 2014 Closed
- Friday 26th December 2014 Closed
- Saturday 27th December 2014 9.30am to 3pm
- Sunday 28th December 2014 Closed
- Monday 29th December 2014 9am to 3pm
- Tuesday 30th December 2014 9am to 3pm
- Wednesday 31st January 2014 9am to 3pm
- Thursday 1st Januray 2015 Closed
- Friday 2nd January 2015 Normal Office Hours
In case any of our managed tenants have any problems whilst we are closed. Then read below for advise.
Definition of an Emergency that may require immediate attention: Where lives or health are at risk or there is serious risk to the property. Permanent repairs may be carried out at a later date - the priority is to ensure safety.
The following problems are examples of the type of situation that would be considered as emergencies:
- total loss of electric power; (if electrics go off, then first check the fuse board to see if the electrics have tripped)
- unsafe, broken or missing electrical fitting (not simply defective) comprising a dangerous fault that is immediately life threatening;
- total loss of gas supply;
- gas leak on the property side of the meter;
- blocked, damaged or defective flue to an open fire or gas appliance;
- total loss of space heating or water heating (between 1 November and 31 March only) for those with special needs such as disabled, young baby etc;
- blocked toilet pan if only one in house, soil stack or blocked foul drain;
- leak from a water supply pipe, heating pipe, tank or cistern;
- boarding up a broken window or door;
- loss of heating or hot water in housing for the elderly.
Examples of who to call and guidance if cannot wait and own temporary solution not possible:
- 999 for Police, ambulance or fire service.
- If you smell gas, call National Grid on 0880 111 999
- Utility companies emergency/helpline numbers.
- Customer Care Emergency Helpline policy number for new/insured properties.
- 24 Hour tradesmen from 118500 or local tradesman number*.
- Belvoir Office on 0151 256 0880 – not manned 24 hours
To avoid misunderstanding, Belvoir does not provide a concierge out-of-hours service including for emergencies but will, where possible, return your call soonest to offer guidance and assistance.
NON EMERGENCY REQUESTS. Lost keys, locking yourself out, requests for assistance of a routine nature and similar out of hours do not constitute an emergency and should be dealt with on a common sense self-help basis as you would with your own property. For example, calling out a 24 hour locksmith if locked out.
We don’t wish to be unhelpful but non-emergency requests to Belvoir for out-of-hours assistance should be avoided (as should last minute problems other than for raising our awareness). No guarantee is given that a call of this nature will result in a same-day response as it may depend on other factors. Call-outs may be charged at a rate of £30 per hour or part thereof, depending on the nature of any such request.