I was with a couple of Investors last week who were on one of our successful 'investment tours'. ...
I was with a couple of Investors last week who were on one of our successful ‘investment tours’. These are no nonsense meets to see where the best roads are for letting investors.We have a brief meet to discuss your aims and then advise on what we have let for best returns.
The subject of ‘town centre’ or ‘outskirts‘ of Watford – Abbots Langley, Kings Langley Leavesden etc. came up for comparison
Factors to consider are:
- Cheaper purchase price outside of city centre.
- The council is pressing further parking restrictions in the town centre.
- Higher service charges in the new developments on the ring road.
- Percentage for letting is higher in the ‘town centre’- so competing with lots of landlords.
- We are finding more long term letting- ‘generation renters’ seeking a long term rental in quieter areas.
If you would like more useful specialist award winning letting advice please contact us on 01923 223377