We are lucky enough (with a lot of hard work behind us!) to have a good reputation in Ipswich. W...
We are lucky enough (with a lot of hard work behind us!) to have a good reputation in Ipswich.
We have Landlords join us due to word of mouth referrals, Tenants joining us due to a positive, fair stance and our team work hard for our clients.
What makes Belvoir Ipswich different?
The Lettings Industry has experienced one of the most highlighted five year period in the Buy-To-Let history. With more regulation and much more emphasis focussed on bringing a higher standard of living to the private residential sector. Belvoir Ipswich are proud to have had such high standards from the very beginning:
- Belvoir Ipswich focus on ‘Happy Tenants means Happy Landlords’.
- With stringent referencing process, our tenants are selected on a variety of criteria and landlords and are kept informed throughout the process.
- Belvoir Ipswich include all our work within our Management Fee, we do not have hidden extras.
- Our fee structure is clear, concise and we offer the best value for money through Ipswich.
- We include full Inventory (written and photographic) and periodic inspections (quarterly) with email report on condition.
- Property Management is where we excel. Unlike other agents in the town, we do not take ‘kickbacks’ from our contractors. We DO expect priority and this ensures that both Landlords and Tenants can enjoy peace of mind.
- Our Finance Team are one of the most robust we have seen. No complicated statements, straight forward, easy to understand and clear for landlords end of year returns.
- Belvoir Ipswich believe in offering high standards, in return for a fair fee. We work hard for Landlords to ensure they are fully compliant in such a fast paced industry.
We have recently been approached by a number of Landlords who are unhappy with their current Letting agent, and wanted to know how to move the management of their property to us.
The answer is: Easily.
If you have a property in Ipswich or the surrounding villages and are disatisfied with your current Letting agent, then switching agent is easier than you think.
It may feel like a lot of hassle but we can do most of the work for you. Below is a step by step guide to moving from your current Letting agent to Belvoir.
1. Find out how much notice you are required to give your current agent. This is likely to be 1 or 2 months and should be contained within the Terms of Business you signed. If you cannot find it, simply contact your current agent and ask them. Once you have this information, give them the required written notice to end your agreement with them. It will be simplest if your notice ends on a rent due date as it will make the rent payment switching process much easier.
2. Ideally you will also need contact details for the current tenant which your current Letting agent should provide.
3. We will contact your current tenant and set up a meeting with them at the property to introduce ourselves and to explain the process going forward. This will involve them adjusting their standing order to pay us rather than your current agent. The timing of this switch will depend on when the notice you give your current agent expires.
4. We will send you our paperwork for you to complete and sign.
5. At the point of taking over management, we would usually produce a new tenancy agreement for the tenant to sign. We feel more comfortable using our own as we know the contents and our legal team have ensured it is up to date.
6. Congratulations! Belvoir is your new managing agent.
For more information on our management service and why Landlords are so pleased with our service please call Lee or Jenna on 01473 212323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org