Apt 19 Chichester Building, Old Bakers Court, Belfast, BT6 8QX
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £105,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this one bedroom top floor apartment in the popular Old Baker's Court Development, just off the Ravenhill Road. The apartment has one bedroom, open plan lounge/kitchen with space for a dining table and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, allocated parking and has an on site residents gym. With the Ormeau Road Park close by and good access to the city centre, this development makes an ideal investment opportunity, or a great first home for a first time buyer.
- The property briefly comprises of; open plan lounge through to the kitchen area. The kitchen is well equipped with a range of units, gas hob and integrated oven with an extractor hood. The double bedroom has built in wardrobe space. The bathroom is modern with a three piece white bathroom suite and a shower over the bath. Residents of the development can make use of the on site residents gym, unless of course you prefer a jog in the Ormeau Road Park close by.
- Lounge/Open Plan To Kitchen Area 6.24 x 3.35 (20'5" x 10'11")
- Lounge area is carpeted, Kitchen Area, vinyl flooring, range of high and low level units, single stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood
- Bedroom 4.50 x 2.60 (14'9" x 8'6")
- Carpeted, built in wardrobe
- Bathroom 2.08 x 1.72 (6'9" x 5'7")
- Vinyl flooring, three piece white bathroom suite, shower over the bath
- General Information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Mis-descriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale