Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 10am to 3pm
Additional Landlord Fees and Charges
Managed Setup Fee £354 (£295+vat):
- Agree the market rent and find a tenant in accordance with landlord guidelines.
- Advise on refurbishment.
- Provide guidance on compliance with statutory provisions and letting consents
- Carry out accompanied viewings (as appropriate)
- Market the property and advertise on relevant portals
- Erect board outside property in accordance with Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Advise on non-resident tax status and HMRC (if relevant)
- Compile inventory
- Register deposit with appropriate scheme
Inventory Fee - dependant on property size, furnishing and outbuildings (charged on non-managed properties only)
Deposit Registration Fee - £30 (£25 plus VAT) charged on non-managed properties
- Register landlord and tenant details and protect the security deposit with a Government authorised Scheme.
- Provide the tenant(s) with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days of the start of tenancy.
Arrangement fee for works over £500: 10% of net cost
- Arranging access and assessing costs with contractor(s)
- Ensuring works have been carried out in accordance with specification of works
- Retaining any warranty or guarantee as a result of the works
Renewal fee £66 (£55 plus VAT) charged on non-managed properties only
- Contract negotiation, amending and updating term and arranging a further tenancy and agreement
Checkout fee £60 (£50 plus VAT) charged on non-managed properties only
- Agree with tenant check out date and time appointment
- Instruct inventory provider to attend
- Negotiate with landlord and tenant any disbursement of the security deposit
- Return deposit as agreed with landlord and tenant to relevant parties
- Remit any disputed amount to Scheme for final adjudication
- Unprotect security deposit
- Instruct contractors; obtain quotes; organise repairs/replacements/cost of any broken or missing items