- Bedford Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Career Opportunities
- Landlords - 6 Easy Steps to Move your property to Belvoir Bedford
- THE FUN TEAM AT BEDFORD
- Belvoir Customer Reviews
- Buying a Property
- Selling your Property
- Belvoir Service
- Bedford Property Blog
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Newsletter Signup
- Contact Bedford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13: 00
Please note : calls to and from the Belvoir Bedford Office may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Are you ready to be a tenant with Belvoir ?
Then click on the box above to be taken on a journey : destination "Your Dream Home!"
Our innovative Tenants page offers a cutting edge client experience.
Step by step you are guided through the process. From viewing to move in.
A new system going forwards our intention is to make this page fully interactive.
Check it out now ! A place :
- Where you can book a viewing
- Download tenant information
- Apply to rent a property
- Make an appointment
- Report maintenance
- Contact us
- Catch up on the latest tenants news .
Here at Belvoir Bedford not only do we take care of our landlords by only finding respectful and reliable tenants, but we will also go beyond our call of duty to ensure that tenants are happy and their money is well protected. Belvoir Bedford provide a service to tenants which you can rely on.
Belvoir Bedford are confident we will be able to help you and will be able to provide the following:
- It is FREE to register your details
- We will have a comprehensive list of properties to let, covering all price brackets, a wide sphere of locations, and a variety of different style houses so that you will never be disappointed.B
- Belvoir Bedford's properties are all let legally, and provide you with peace of mind that your deposit will be kept in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- We offer an easy-to-read tenancy agreement which is compliant with the latest letting regulations.
- We will always accompany you to all viewings at times which accommodate your needs, with agents who are knowledgeable about the property in question.
- Moving to a new area can be a daunting prospect. This is why we will offer lettings agents in Bedford who are local, experienced and knowledgeable about the local area. This is so that we will be able to find you a property which meets your requirements regarding schools, work, parks etc.
- Using the most advance technology Belvoir! will help save your valuable time. Avoid wasting time driving to properties that are either let or ones that fall below you expectations. Most of our properties have comprehensive internal and external digital photos.
- We also have a system where our database will email / text you with suitable property. Including immediately we take on new instructions. You will never again miss out.
- We supply a written inventory which is accessible on line
- We also offer competitive contents insurance
- We are "Pet Friendly" and work with the Dogs Trust.
Tariff of Charges For Tenants
Please Note for all charges are subject to the following conditions :-
- Any charge paid by credit cards is subject to a 6% inc VAT surcharge
- Debit card payments subject to a 0.50% surcharge
- All cash payments are subject to a minimum administration charge of £12 inc VAT to cover handling and insurance.
- Cash must be received as exact amount as we cannot give change.
- We do not accept cheques as cleared funds for any charges.
£250 inc VAT - Individual Application Fee per Lead tenants over 18 years old.
£130 inc VAT - Additional applicant over 18 years old
£300 inc VAT - Company Application Fee
£130 inc VAT - Student application /Guarantor Application Fee (if required)
£24 inc VAT – Deposit Registration Fee (N.B. Charged at cost)
This is a non refundable fee to cover our administration costs.