- Dunstable Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Request a property appraisal for renting
- Dunstable and Houghton Regis Property Blog
- Property Investment advice & Property Investors Network (PIN)
- LANDLORDS - 6 easy steps to move your property to Belvoir Dunstable
- Testimonials and Reviews
- Buy to Let Advice
- Pets - Landlords and Tenant information
- The Team
- Contact Dunstable
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon - Fri: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm
An introduction to Belvoir Dunstable by the owner Daniel Bourke
Belvoir Dunstable opened in November 2012 and we have firmly established ourselves as the leading Lettings only Specialist covering Dunstable and Houghton Regis.
As the owner of Belvoir Dunstable and using my 29 years’ experience working with leading London architects I have built relationships with local developers and many local business owners. I am also the author of the Dunstable and Houghton Regis Property Blog where I share my thoughts and observations on the local property market in Dunstable and Houghton Regis.
Since June 2012 I have been the Lettings Specialist at the Luton property Investors Network ( Luton PIN ) which is held once a month for new and experienced landlords/investors. More information and details on how to obtain a free voucher for your first visit are available here Luton PIN
Since I opened Belvoir Dunstable in November 2012 we have won a number of awards recognising our commitment for service to both landlords and tenants:
Dunstable & Houghton Regis Business & Community Awards
- New Business of the Year 2013
- Customer Care of the Year Award 2014
- Customer Care of the Year Award 2015
Belvoir National Awards
- South East Regional Award 2015
Let us turn your vacant property into an asset, and NOT a liability in 6 easy steps!
We have recently found quite a number of Landlords approaching us who are unhappy or dissatisfied with their current Letting agent, and have been asking us how to go about moving management of their property to us. If you have a property in Dunstable, Houghton Regis, Leighton Buzzard or the surrounding areas and are unhappy with your current Letting agent then why not switch? It may feel like a lot of hassle but we can do most of the work for you. Call me on 01582 343209 or email me email@example.com to discuss the process and how we can make it as simple as possible.
- The list of fees below is an indication of the charges that you can expect to pay for our services. Depending on circumstances such as number of properties these charges can vary.
- Full Management (inc Referencing, AST & Inventory) £300 inc Vat (£250 +Vat)
- Monthly management fee 12% inc Vat (10%+vat)
- Tenant Find Only (inc Referencing + AST) £540 inc Vat (£450+Vat)
- Tenant Find Only (excluding AST + Inventory) £300 inc Vat (£250+Vat)
- Tenant Find and Rent Collection (inc Referencing, AST & Inventory) £420 inc Vat (£350 +Vat) then 9% inc Vat (7%+vat)
- Tenant Only or Rent Collect Inventory £150 inc Vat unfurnished £240 inc Vat (Properties over £900pcm)
- Tenant Only Deposit Registration £60 inc Vat
- Tenant Only Contract Renewal £60 inc Vat
- Re-Lets Landlord Fee £300 inc Vat
- EPC £90 inc Vat
- Gas Safety cert (depending on number of appliances) £85 inc Vat
- Hourly rate £42 inc Vat
Belvoir Dunstable are a member of NALS (National Approved Lettings Scheme) which means we have Client Money Protection, Professional Indemnity Insurance and a designated client bank account. We are also members of The Property Ombudsman and Safe Agent.
If you see a potential deal, and want a second opinion, simply email me the Rightmove or Zoopla link or drop into my offices on Church Street in Dunstable. Alternatively, I can be contacted by telephone on 01582 343209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org I will always give you my honest opinion on the property and its investment potential. (both good and bad) without any obligation.
Owner Belvoir Lettings Dunstable