91 River Leys, Swindon Village, Cheltenham, GL51 9SA
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £97,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationSuper ground floor 1 bed with garden and parking!
With modern kitchen and bathroom, and a lovely rear garden with side access, this lovely 1 bed is available with vacant possession and is a must see!
Tucked away in a corner position, in a cul-de-sac located to the West of Cheltenham, this ground floor 1 bedroom apartment benefits from a private entrance to the front and private garden to the rear with side access. Further benefits include built-in bed and storage, double glazing throughout, and no onward chain.
This property could be significantly improved and has the potential to extend (subject to the relevant planning permissions)
The current owner is extending the lease, and the flat will be sold with a share of the freehold, and a renewed 99 year lease!
- Reception Room 5.18m x 3.66m (17 x 12)
- Front door leads into living room, door to the side leads out into the garden
- Kitchen 2.13m x 1.83m (7 x 6)
- Range of base and wall units, modern white gloss with granite effect worktops. Built in oven and electric hob, freestanding washing machine and space for a fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 2.74m x 2.13m (9 x 7)
- Built in tall double bed frame and built in wardrobe. Window to the rear.
- Bathroom 1.52m x 1.52m (5 x 5)
- White suite with shower over bath and window to the rear
- Side gate leads into the enclosed rear garden approx 36foot. Shed and paved area to the side. Hardstanding for a car to the front.
- Leasehold information
- Number 91 will be sold with the benefit of a share of the freehold & new 99 year lease.
- Discaimer Notice
- Appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission has been approved and would recommend that prospective purchasers should make their own independent inquiries on these matters. All measurements are approximate.