9 Pacey Way, Grantham, NG31 7WS
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £107,950|
|EPC Rating||B82/B82 (co2: B86/B86)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- BTL Opportunity* 5.5% Yield Inc Svc and Management charges
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Fantastic Finish Throughout
- Integrated Appliances
- Juliet Balconies
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off street parking
- Investment potential
- Chain free
Additional InformationOffered for sale with no onward chain, this beautifully presented 2 Bedroom 1st floor apartment in the extremely popular Mallard Quarter development. Built in 2015, this apartment is in like new condition inside.
If you are looking for a low maintenance, hassle free property look no further. Positioned within 10 minutes walk of Grantham railway station it is fabulous for commuters or locals alike.
The property comprises of lounge/diner, 2 double bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom, main bathroom and kitchen benefiting from a range of integrated appliances. The finish is of a very high standard with Juliet Balconies, uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and integrated wardrobes in the master bedroom.
Finally, the property also benefits from having its own allocated parking space located directly outside the property - visible from both bedrooms and the lounge.
- Entrance Hall 2.594 x 1.125 (8'6" x 3'8")
- Through the front door into the entrance hall, with a window to the left, a radiator and 2 storage cupboards straight ahead. The hallway leads around to the left into the main accommodation.
- Lounge/Dining 4.668 x 3.760 (15'3" x 12'4")
- The lounge and dining space is really light being twin aspect. It benefits from a Juliet balcony which allows light to flood in.
The space here is huge, more than enough for sofas and a dining table. The finish is immaculate.
- Kitchen 3.252 x 1.878 (10'8" x 6'1")
- Open plan and accessed through from the lounge, the kitchen is really modern and fantastically finished. It benefits from integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, hob, oven and extractor fan.
All cupboards and drawers benefit from being soft close units. The boiler is hidden behind one of the soft close units, the flooring is in a lovely grey tile. Finally, down lighters in the ceiling finish off the fantastic specification.
- Bedroom One 3.563 x 2.602 (11'8" x 8'6")
- The Master Bedroom is a really nice space with its Juliet balcony making it feel both light and airy. It also has an integrated wardrobe, a radiator, phone line and tv ports and access through to the en-suite.
- En-Suite 1.648 x 1.516 (5'4" x 4'11")
- The En-suite is really well finished benefiting from low level W/C, sink unit, single shower, heated towel rail, ceiling mounted spot lights and an extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two 3.563 x 2.339 (11'8" x 7'8")
- Bedroom two also benefits from a Juliet Balcony - this time overlooking the apartments allocated parking space to the front of the property.
- Bathroom 2.060 x 1.888 (6'9" x 6'2")
- Finished to a great standard, the bathroom comprises of bath, mixer tap with shower head, low level W/C, sink and extractor. It also has a heated towel rail and obscured glass uPVC window.