82 High Street, Broadway, WR12 7AJ
7 Bed Cottage For Sale
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Grade II Listed
- Prestigious Upper High St
- 3/4 reception rooms
- 6/7 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
Additional InformationThe property is situated in the prestigious Upper High St of Broadway, one of the most delightful and sought after Cotswold villages with its pretty High Street lined with horse chestnut trees and picturesque honey coloured Cotswold stone cottages. Broadway boasts an array of good amenities including a hotel, boutique shops, restaurants, traditional pubs, a supermarket, butcher, chemist, post office, library and health centre, excellent schools, a museum and art gallery, and a golf course. Conveniently located within beautiful countryside (the largest of 40 Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs) in England and Wales), yet within easy access of local road networks: 15 miles from the M5, 15 miles from Stratford Upon Avon, 18 miles from Worcester, and 15 miles from Cheltenham. There is a mainline train station to London/Paddington at Evesham (approximately 6 miles) and Moreton-in-Marsh (approximately 8 miles)
82 High Street also known as Pathlow House is a superb Grade II listed beautifully presented substantial family home with many original features, including wood beams throughout, modern wooden fitted doors with chrome fittings, wood varnished skirtings in most rooms and flexible living. The kitchen/diner is over 40 feet long and has a huge amount of storage. The accommodation arranged over 3 floors, is vast and has three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms; the other bedrooms are all of a good size. In addition there is a converted cottage attached to Pathlow House perfect for a nanny or teenager or an office. This lovely property was once a Bed and Breakfast and could be again and is within a five minute walk of the village centre.
- Porch 1.182 x 1.166 (3'10" x 3'9")
- Entrance through to a superb wooden door having entrance door through to:
- Drawing Room 3.48m min excl bay (5.28m max incl bay) x 6.58m (
- A fabulous room having original beams to ceiling, two stone fireplaces one housing a gas log burner effect and the other being an open fire, two bay windows to the front one with storage under, two overhead light points with decorative fittings, five wall lights, with matching fittings, seven down lighters to ceiling, seven electric double plug sockets, TV aerial socket, two central heating radiators, and doors leading off the the first floor and the:
- Lobby 1.026 x 2.462 (3'4" x 8'0")
- with coir matting, doors leading off to the kitchen and study/reception room, and rear door to pretty pathway leading to the garden.
- Dining Room/Snug 4.42 plus fireplace x 3.673 inc bay (14'6" plus fi
- With flag stone flooring, window to the side elevation, three double electric sockets, TV aerial socket/satellite, large understairs storage cupboard, fitted wall cupboards with shelving, brick built inset fireplace with multi-fuel burner, decorative overhead light point with two matching wall lights, central heating radiator, small passage with door leading to the boiler room with hot water tank, boiler and overhead light point.
- Kitchen 12.65m x 3.10m (max) (41'6" x 10'2" (max))
- A magnificent kitchen/dining/loving room with a vast array of solid oak storage units at eye and waist level, black granite work surfaces, integral washing machine, integral tumble dryer, integral dishwasher, fitted kitchen unit with pop up electric plug sockets and space for kitchen stools, Rangemaster with double oven and fiver gas burners and electric hotplate and extractor fan over, American style sidebyside fridge freezer, four windows overlooking the side elevation, French doors to garden, tiled natural limestone flooring, four overhead light points with decorative fittings in chrome and glass, nine double electric plug sockets, BT socket, wooden door to side passage. Stairs rise from the kitchen to:
- Bedroom 2 with Dressing Area 3.35m x 2.92m plus dressing room 3.35m x 2.72m (11
- A good sized double bedroom with pitched roof, dual aspect overlooking the side elevation and garden, original wooden beams, wood stained skirting, wooden door with chrome door furniture leading to the dressing area having BT socket, one overhead light point, four downlighters to ceiling. A further door leads to the:
- En Suite 3.345 x 2.843 max (10'11" x 9'3" max)
- having a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over, telephone shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, mirror with inset lighting, chrome heated towel rail, shower cubicle with modern shower head, white tiles halfway with decorative border in beige mosaic effect, tiled beige ceramic flooring, wooden beams and window to the side elevation
- Office/study/reception/bedroom 7 2.337m (max) x 6.035m (max) (7'8" (max) x 19'9" (m
- Two velux skylight windows, window overlooking the side elevation, one central heating radiator, two overhead light points
- Cloakroom .901 x 1.233 (max) (.2956'0" x 4'0" (max))
- a white suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash basin
- Conservatory 2.662 (max) x 6.026 (8'8" (max) x 19'9")
- A bright and sunny room with one double and one triple electric socket, double glazed door to the side, wooden door with glass panel through to:
- A perfect place for a nanny or teenager wanting their own space, or an office
- Sitting room/office 2.259 (max) x 4.864(max) (7'4" (max) x 15'11"(max)
- Having wooden beams, wood burner with granite hearth, dual aspect, own front door with lock, two double and one single electric socket and stairs rising to:
- Bedroom 6/office 2.671 x 5.001 (8'9" x 16'4")
- Having a pitched roof with two fitted sets of spotlights, dual aspect, electric heater and two electric sockets
- Master Bedroom 3.166m max x 3.276m (max) plus dressing room 3.042
- A super use of space having separate dressing room and modern part glazed doors through to bedroom, dual aspect with sash windows, both rooms having decorative overhead light points, wall light points and TV aerial
- En Suite 3.33m (max) x 1.60m (max) (10'11" (max) x 5'3" (ma
- having an exposed stone wall, white suite comprising shower cubicle with modern shower head over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror with inset lighting, chrome towel heater, window to rear elevation and extractor fan
- Bedroom 3 2.62m x 3.00m (8'7" x 9'10")
- A double room with window overlooking the side elevation, storage cupboard with clothes hanging rail, wooden beam over, one central heating radiator and overhead light point
- En Suite 0.81m x 2.26m (2'8" x 7'5")
- Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with modern shower head over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, medicine cabinet with mirrored door, chrome towel rail, two downlighters to ceiling
- Bedroom 4 3.683 (max) x 3.123 (max) (12'0" (max) x 10'2" (ma
- A good sized room overlooking the front elevation, one central heating radiator, TV aerial socket, three double electric sockets, two decorative wall light points, down lighters to ceiling and wooden beam over
- Bedroom 5 4.625 (max) x 3.274 (max) (15'2" (max) x 10'8" (ma
- Another good sized double room also overlooking the front elevation, one central heating radiator, TV aerial socket, four double electric sockets, two decorative wall light points, down lighters to ceiling and access to roof space
- Family Bathroom 2.952 (max) x 3.598 (9'8" (max) x 11'9")
- Large and fully equipped family bathroom having a white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, ceramic tiled floor, window overlooking the rear elevation, part tiled walls with decorative blue mosaic border, wooden beam over, and central heating radiator
- A pretty and private garden mainly laid to lawn with plentiful shrubs and trees, path leading up to the parking area with parking for at least 3/4 cars and wooden double full height gate
- SERVICES We have been advised by the vendor that mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property. However, this should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
RIGHTS OF WAY The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991 The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Only the items specifically mentioned in the particulars are included in the sale price. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING We are now required by HM customs and excise to verify the identity of all purchasers and vendors as such should you wish to proceed with the purchase of this or any other property two forms of identification will be required. Further information is available from our office.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.