8 Oldwood, New Broughton, Wrexham, LL11 6JD
2 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £119,950|
|EPC Rating||D67/C71 (co2: C69/C73)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Good Sized Read Garden
- Driveway for Two Cars
- EPC Rating: D
An immaculately presented property located within a small cul-de-sac on a popular and sought after residential development, it's internal condition is such that you only need to move your furniture in and enjoy a new home! What would also be striking when viewing this property is that the key aspects and principal areas of the property have already been invested in including uPVC double glazed windows throughout , a high quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a modern bathroom. It briefly comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room whilst upstairs there are two bedrooms (one double) and bathroom which has a shower over the bath. Externally there is small lawned garden at the front with a driveway at the side of the property which can provide off road parking for up to two vehicles. At the rear of the property is an enclosed generously proportioned garden with two timber garden sheds
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing uPVC double glazed door, laminate flooring, thermostat, access to the living room and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.17 x 2.98 (13'8" x 9'9")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring, electric feature fireplace and radiator.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 3.93 x 2.64 (12'10" x 8'7")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, tiled floor, part tiled walls, under stairs storage, granite effect kitchen worktops, mid oak over and under counter cupboards, inset sink and draining board, space for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated stainless steel four ring gas hob with electric oven and overhead extractor fan.
- Bathroom 1.98 x 1.87 (6'5" x 6'1")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, recessed ceiling spotlights, tiled walls, linoleum flooring, white three piece suite compromising of close coupled W/C, pedstal sink and bath with overhead mains shower with perspex folding shower screen, extractor fan, radiator and towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 3.35 x 3.32 (max) (10'11" x 10'10" (max))
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, airing cupboard, built in wardrobes and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.47 x 1.98 (11'4" x 6'5")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- To the front of the property is a garden laid to lawn and driveway that can accommodate two cars there is also a side gate leading to the rear of the property and the generously sized enclosed garden with two storage sheds and that is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area.
- Property Information
- This two bedroom property is located in the ever popular Moss Valley residential estate and boasts uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout.
The location provides good links to both Wrexham and the A483 to Chester and Llangollen. Also on your doorstop is the picturesque Moss Valley country park.
The council tax band for the property is band C and the local authority is Wrexham County Borough Council.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.