68 Barton Road, Welford On Avon, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 8EY
9 Bed Bungalow For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £149,950|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Detached House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking
A beautifully presented part furnished park home for the over 50's, located in the sought after village of Welford on Avon. The park is open for 11 months of the year and no council tax is payable. Welford on Avon is one of the most popular villages in Warwickshire and lies approximately 5 miles from Stratford upon Avon. The village has the river Avon running through it and has a range of good local amenities which includes three super public houses, village shop, local butchers, nursery and primary schools, bowling club, golf course and lovely scenic walks. The M40 link is located at Warwick which is approximately 14 miles from Welford which leads onto major motorway networks.
- Lounge 5.89 m x 3.51 m (19'3" m x 11'6" m)
- Having two double French doors to the raised decking area, feature electric remote controlled fireplace with coal effect fire, various electric plug sockets, TV aerial point, telephone point and archway leading through to:
- Dining Room 2.90m m x 2.79m m (9'6" m x 9'2" m)
- Having overhead light point, central heating radiator and double glazed door to the rear of the property with steps leading down to a path and the parking area. Door leads through to:
- Kitchen 2.86 m x 3.30 m (9'4" m x 10'9" m)
- A stunning kitchen with a vast amount of storage at eye and waist level in cream gloss, beige mottled work surfaces, one and a half stainless sink with drainer, electric cooker and hob, cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher, central heating radiator, double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, fitted down lighters and clever under cupboard lighting. Door leads through to:
- Utility 2.07 m x 1.60 m (6'9" m x 5'2" m )
- Fitted with cream gloss units at eye and waist level, integral washing machine, and double glazed door to the front of the property.
- Study/Office 1.98 m x 1.58 m (6'5" m x 5'2" m )
- Completely fitted with desk, tall cupboard unit, office chair, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
- Master Bedroom 2.88m x 3.97m (9'5" x 13'0" )
- Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, fitted furniture including large wardrobes with radiator, dressing table with two chest of drawers and two bedside tables.
- En suite 2.87m x 1.20m (9'4" x 3'11")
- Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and glass shelf over, central heating radiator, obscure glazed window , WC, vinyl flooring in a grey tiled pattern.
- Bedroom Two 2.88m x 3.77m (9'5" x 12'4" )
- A good sized second bedroom with large fitted wardrobe with radiator inside, fitted dressing table, two fitted bedside tables, electric plug sockets, TV aerial point and telephone point.
- Family Shower Room 1.98m x 1.93m (6'6" x 6'4" )
- Having large shower cubicle with modern black granite effect tiles, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure window overlooking the rear elevation, central heating radiator and overhead light point. Outside.
- The property has its own garden shed, garden, raised decking area and parking space.
- TENURE The property is understood to be leasehold with 49 years remaining. the park is open 11 months of the years and is only available to residents over 50 years of age. no children or holiday lets are allowed.
SERVICES We have been advised by the vendor that mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property. However, this should be checked by your solicitor before exchange of contracts.
RIGHTS OF WAY The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any rights of way, easements, wayleaves, covenants or restrictions etc. as may exist over same whether mentioned herein or not.
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991 The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Only the items specifically mentioned in the particulars are included in the sale price. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING We are now required by HM customs and excise to verify the identity of all purchasers and vendors as such should you wish to proceed with the purchase of this or any other property two forms of identification will be required. Further information is available from our office.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.