61 Easter Road, Kinloss, Forres, IV36 3FG
End-Terrace House For Sale
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationEnd terraced three bedroom home located in a popular residential area of Kinloss.
Kinloss has a number of local amenities including local primary school, Shop with post office and petrol station. The town of Forres is approximately 4 miles away and offers a larger range of amenities including a secondary school, retail shops, swimming pool, leisure centre, golf course and medical centre.
Accommodation comprises: Porch, Hallway, Spacious , Kitchen, W.C, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to the front and rear and a designated parking space.
- Porch 1.7 x 1.4 (5'6" x 4'7" )
- Entrance to the property is via a uPVC door with glazed panels and glazed panel to the side. Single pendant light fitting to the ceiling. Storage Cupboard
- C/H radiator. Doors leading of to the Lounge/Diner, Kitchen and Guest w/c. Carpeted staircase leading to first floor accommodation.
- W/C 1.4 x 0.9 (4'7" x 2'11" )
- Two piece suite in white comprising wash hand basin and toilet. Vinyl flooring. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
- Lounge 8.1 x 3.55 (26'6" x 11'7" )
- Lounge with dining area. Fitted carpet to the floor. Windows to both the front and rear aspect. Two central heating radiators. Three ceiling light fittings. Built in cupboard providing ample storage space. Door leading to the Kitchen and a door leading to the Hallway
- Kitchen 3.2 x 2.4 (10'5" x 7'10" )
- Good sized kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Freestanding electric cooker and extractor hood above. Ceiling strip light. Vinyl flooring. Window overlooking the rear garden and upvc door leading out. Stainless steel sink. Central heating radiator.
- Carpeted staircase leading to first floor accommodation. Built in cupboard over the stairs which provides ample storage space. Wall mounted thermostat. Doors leading to Bedrooms and Bathroom. Access to the attic space.
- Bathroom 2.1 x 1.7 (6'10" x 5'6" )
- Family bathroom with three piece suite comprising of a bath with electric shower and shower curtain rail, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiling to the walls. Window to the rear aspect with frosted glass.
- Bedroom 1 3.2 x 3.4 (10'5" x 11'1" )
- Good sized double bedroom with window to the rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light fitting. Central heating radiator. Two double wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 2.5 x 4 (8'2" x 13'1" )
- Second generous sized double bedroom with window to the front aspect. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light fitting. Central heating radiator. Double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 2.2. x 3 (7'2". x 9'10" )
- Spacious single bedroom with window to the front aspect. Two single built in wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Central heating radiator.
- Neat open lawn to the front. Fully enclosed rear garden with stone built shed. Allocated parking space