50 Hall Street, Rhosllanerchrugog, Wrexham, LL14 2LF
4 Bed End-Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £180,000|
|EPC Rating||D67/B83 (co2: D63/B81)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Off street parking
- Investment potential
- Chain free
Additional InformationA unique house and an unique investment opportunity!
This property large end terrace property has been converted into 4 separate 1 bedroom flats each with their own kitchen, living room, bedroom and en-suite. Each flat is set up with identical fixtures and fittings and similar layouts.
A large communal hallway and staircase provides access into each flat with their own individual front doors.
The house currently has an HMO license and is currently generating an impressive £14,940 gross income per year.
Outside, there is a large low maintenance parking area at the rear for all the residence plus an extra few spaces for guests. The low maintenance costs allow for an investor to maximise income.
- Communal Hallway
- Front facing uPVC double glazed door and staircase leading to the first floor. 4 Individual doors lead to each separate flat.
- Entrance Hall
- The entrance hall gives access into the open plan living room and kitchen and the bedroom.
- Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen 4.61m x 4.30m (15'1" x 14'1")
- Wood effect kitchen units with stone effect worktops, inset stainless steel sink with draining board and part tiled walls. Integral appliances include electric hob with 4 burners, electric oven and space for a washing machine. 2 Front facing uPVC double glazed windows and 2 radiators complete the room.
- Bedroom 3.47m x 3.26m (11'4" x 10'8")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
- En-Suite 1.67m x 1.67m (5'5" x 5'5")
- White bathroom suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and bath with overhead shower and shower curtain. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and part tiled walls finish the en-suite.
- The room sizes and descriptions relate to flat 4. Each separate flat will have its own set of room measurements and features.
We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.