4 Windsor Drive, Grantham, NG31 9UB
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £154,950|
|EPC Rating||D57/B89 (co2: E54/B90)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- No Onward Chain***
- Stunning Plot
- Fantastic Location
- Integrated appliances
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Doubles
- Driveway and Garage
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC Windows
- Off street parking
- Chain free
Additional InformationStunning 3 Bedroom, Semi-detached, well appointed property, offered for sale with no onward chain situated on the edge of the popular Alma Park area - Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate this spacious property. Situated on a generously sized plot, the property benefits from a huge garage, long driveway, mature front and rear gardens, gas fired central heating and UPVC windows all round.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, Lounge,Dining Kitchen with integrated appliances, 3 Bedrooms 2 of which are doubles and a family bathroom. The gardens offer a quiet, tranquil setting to both socialise and relax, benefiting from a patio area, separate lawned area, garage, separate shed and a pergola.
- Entrance Porch 1.640 x 0.875 (5'4" x 2'10")
- Enter through the front door into the entrance porch, with a uPVC window to the left and storage cupboards underneath, leading through to the stairs and door into the lounge.
- Lounge 4.387 x 3.544 max (14'4" x 11'7" max)
- Generously proportioned and well presented lounge with uPVC window, radiator, fireplace and wood flooring. Access is gained from the lounge through to the kitchen/dining area.
- Kitchen/Diner 4.491 x 2.693 (14'8" x 8'10")
- A really light space, taking advantage of two windows overlooking the rear gardens. The kitchen benefits from a number of both base and raised units, integrated oven, hob, fridge and separate freezer.
The Dining space is to the right of the kitchen space and will comfortably take a table and four people.
- Landing 2.484 x 1.818 max (8'1" x 5'11" max)
- 'L' shaped landing leads round from the stairs to all 3 bedrooms, bathroom, loft access and water cylinder cupboard.
- Family Bathroom 1.886 x 1.812 (6'2" x 5'11")
- Well-appointed bathroom with bath, shower over the bath, sink and low level W/C.
- Bedroom One 3.631 x 2.599 (11'10" x 8'6")
- Master bedroom is to the front of the property and benefits from fitted wardrobes, radiator and a uPVC window.
- Bedroom Two 2.698 x 2.530 (8'10" x 8'3")
- Bedroom two overlooks the rear gardens and also benefits from a radiator and uPVC window.
- Bedroom Three 2.746 max x 1.808 (9'0" max x 5'11")
- Bedroom three is finished to a great standard and is to the front of the property, benefiting from a uPVC window and radiator.