37 Pensfold, Bicton Heath, Shrewsbury, SY3 5HF
2 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £145,000|
|EPC Rating||C70/C72 (co2: D65/D67)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationA well presented semi-detached 2 bedroom property in this popular residential estate, west of Shrewsbury town centre, within walking distance of convenient local amenities. The property may require some refurbishment.
The property comprises of a hallway with wood flooring and a family sitting room with wood flooring and feature fireplace with Wenlock style stove. The kitchen diner has an electric cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge freezer and patio doors through to the conservatory.
Upstairs is a family bathroom. The main bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a second bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
Outside there is a small front garden, a side drive with double gates that open to provide more parking.
There is a rear garden with patio area, garden shed (with power & light) an outside tap and lighting.
EPC rating is C and council tax band is B.
- Sitting Room 4.50 x 3.0 (14'9" x 9'10")
- Kitchen 4 x 3.10 (13'1" x 10'2")
- Conservatory 3.2 x 2.2 (10'5" x 7'2")
- Bedroom 1 3.7 x 3.0 (12'1" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.3 x 2.4 (10'9" x 7'10")
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate & reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract & none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems & appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us & no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, they are not precise.
If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures & fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.