34 Maes Y Castell, Llanrhos, Llandudno, LL30 1NG
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £249,950|
|EPC Rating||D57/C72 (co2: E51/D67)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationIf you are looking for a detached 3/4 (2 doubles) bedroom bungalow situated on a large corner plot, but dont want a vast amount of maintenance to the gardens... You need to look no further!
This bungalow sits on a large plot that has been turfed with artificial lawn, meaning you get all the space and privacy a corner plot provides but without the huge maintenance effort to the gardens!
Internally, the 3 reception rooms include a sitting room that overlooks the rear garden and open plan living room and dining room.
There is a further 3 bedrooms (2 doubles), attic conversion that is currently being used as a hobbies room, bathroom, cloakroom and kitchen.
In addition to the artificial lawn, there is a block paved driveway and car port at the front of the property which is large enough to accommodate at least 3 cars.
- Entrance Porch 5.00m x 2.41m (16'4" x 7'10")
- Front and rear facing uPVC double glazed windows and doors that lead out to the rear garden and driveway respectively. The room also features a radiator.
- Sitting Room 3.48m x 2.81m (11'5" x 9'2")
- The sitting room has large uPVC double glazed windows that overlook the rear garden and a radiator. The room gives access into the kitchen and dining room.
- Dining Room 3.46m x 3.26m (11'4" x 10'8")
- The dining room and living room combine to make an open plan living area with the dining area having corncied ceilings and radiator.
- Living Room 3.99m x 3.33m (13'1" x 10'11")
- A large uPVC double glazed bay window provides plenty of natural light with a radiator and a feature electric fireplace with stone effect surround providing the heating. Corniced ceiling and a storage cupboard complete the living room.
- Kitchen 3.61m x 2.04m (11'10" x 6'8")
- The kitchen has cream wall and floor mounted kitchen units with wood effect worktops and inset stainless steel sink with draining board. Integral appliances include a dishwasher, gas oven and hob with 4 burners. There is space and plumbing for a fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. A rear facing uPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls and recessed ceiling spotlight finish the kitchen.
- Inner Hall
- Access to all bedrooms, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor hobby room.
- Bedroom 1 3.62m x 3.23m (11'10" x 10'7")
- Located at the front of the property, bedroom 1 is the largest of the bedrooms with a uPVC double glazed bay window, radiator and a range of built in bedroom furniture including a range of wardrobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 3.23m (10'11" x 10'7")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3 / Study 2.57m x 1.82m (8'5" x 5'11")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Hobby Room 8.60m (max) x 5.09m (narrowing to 1.84m) (28'2" (m
- 2 Velux roof skylights, eaves storage and radiator.
- To the front of the property there is large half height wooden gates leading onto the block paved driveway and front garden.
The front garden has well established shrubs and plants with low maintenance artificial turf leading to a patio area at the side of the property perfect for al fresco dining.
At the rear of the property there is a further patio areas, low maintenance artificial turf and well established plants and shrubs. The rear garden is completely private which is an added bonus!
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.