34 High Street, Swayfield, Grantham, NG33 4LL
2 Bed Cottage For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £145,000|
|EPC Rating||F35/C78 (co2: E45/B84)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Stone Built Cottage
- Village Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Fire Place
- EPC Rating: F (35)
- Modern Wet Room
- Chain free
CHARMING 2 Bedroom PERIOD End Terrace COTTAGE located within the PEACEFUL Lincolnshire village of Swayfield, close links to the market towns of Stamford, Oakham, Bourne and Grantham. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises to the ground floor: entrance porch/boot room leading into recently fitted contemporary wet room consisting of low level WC, wash hand basin, vanity units, shower and heated towel rail, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integral 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, breakfast bar and pantry cupboard with power and space for fridge, sitting room with wooden flooring, cast iron open fire and shelving to fireplace wall. To the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms, the master having feature ornamental cast iron fireplace. To the outside of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance front garden laid mainly to gravel with seating area and shed. Viewing is essential to appreciate the character and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Wet Room
- Modern three piece wet room, comprising of shower, low level W/C and sink. Finished to a great standard.
- Spacious kitchen with under stairs storage, space for washer and drier, single sink and oven and hob.
- Great sized living/diner, with working gas fire place.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom set on the first floor of the property.
- Bedroom 2
- Good sized single bedroom set on the first floor.
- Our Town
- I could talk about Grantham’s outstanding grammar schools or maybe its history, indeed with Isaac Newton and Margaret Thatcher, who wouldn’t? However what is most important to me about Grantham is the people: the colourful characters, the friendliness, the positive outlook and of course the local sausages! Our special town boasts an eclectic mix of cuisine and eateries, celebrated local butchers and the local gingerbread – or the Football team known by the same name! A stone’s throw from beautiful countryside and rambling walks, Grantham is a special town – once you live here, you rarely leave!
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.