34 Glebelands, Shawbury, Shrewsbury, SY4 4JT
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £140,000|
|EPC Rating||C74/B88 (co2: C75/B89)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationA very smart, modernised three bedroom semi-detached family house in the popular village of Shawbury, approximately just a 15 minute drive to the centre of Shrewsbury (8 miles).
There is a range of convenient local amenities in the village as well as both 'outstanding' and 'good' rated schools in the catchment area.
The property is comprised of a tiled front porch leading to the hallway, off which is a large sitting room and stylish fully fitted modern kitchen/diner with electric oven and hob and, to the rear of the kitchen is a guest WC.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, all of a good size and a recently refurbished family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a store and secure rear garden with a decked area and laid to lawn.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Council Tax Band 'B'
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor with staircase to first floor landing area (radiator)
- Sitting Room 3.89 x 3.89 (12'9" x 12'9")
- Main reception room with a lovely front-facing aspect. Benefits from double glazing (radiator).
- Kitchen with Dining Area 4.80 x 2.20 (15'8" x 7'2")
- Large and modern dining kitchen with recessed lighting and extensive working surfaces. Most attractive range of built in cupboards and drawers, further display basket drawers, ceramic hob with extractor hood overhead, electric oven, double glazing (radiator)
- Ground Floor Guest W.C.
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 3.89 x 3.05 (12'9" x 10'0")
- Benefits from a front-facing aspect, double glazing (radiator)
- Bedroom 2 3.89 x 2.90 (12'9" x 9'6")
- Benefits from double glazing, airing cupboard (radiator)
- Bedroom 3 2.67 x 2.44 (8'9" x 8'0")
- Benefits from double glazing (radiator)
- Family Bathroom
- Attractive modern white bathroom fittings. Bath with fitted shower over, W.C. and hand wash basin and double glazing (radiator).
- Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn with attractive decking area and wooden garden fencing.
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate & reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract & none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems & appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us & no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, they are not precise.
If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures & fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.