33 Salop Road, Wrexham, LL13 7AF
2 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £90,000|
|EPC Rating||D62/D63 (co2: D59/D61)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationThis recently re-decorated 2 bedroom (2 doubles) property will appeal to a number of different buyers, from first time buyers looking to be in a convenient location to those buy-to-let investors looking for a property which will represent a perfect buy!
Internally, the property has 2 reception rooms with modern kitchen located just off the dining room. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
Outside, there is a low maintenance front garden and a rear yard with artificial grass and storage shed.
As an investor, you should expect an rental income of £500 which will represent a yield of 6.67%
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing PVC double glazed front door, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room 3.44m x 3.33m (11'3" x 10'11")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and feature electric fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- Dining Room 3.45m x 3.48m (11'3" x 11'5")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and understairs cupboard
- Kitchen 3.39m x 1.89m (11'1" x 6'2")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window and door, part tiled walls and radiator. Fitted wood effect kitchen units with stone effect worktops and inset stainless steel sink with draining board. Space and plumbing of washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
- Loft access hatch and access to all rooms on the first floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 3.42m (14'2" x 11'2")
- Two front facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 2.72m (11'1" x 8'11")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 3.40m x 1.91m (11'1" x 6'3")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls and airing cupboard. White suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level W/C and bath with electric overhead shower.
- To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden.
At the rear of the property there is a rear yard with artificial grass and storage shed.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.