31 Brooke Hall Heights, Castlereagh, Belfast, BT8 6WN
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £210,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationThis lovely 3 bedroom semi detached house occupies a superb situation, tucked away in the ever popular development of Brooke Hall Heights.
Convenient for Forestside Shopping Centre, local schools and the Cairnshill Park and Ride, which is just a few minutes away. This property is going to appeal to the family market and first time buyers alike, who are looking for a property that offers modern living in a fantastic location. EPC C72
- The property briefly comprises of; spacious lounge, contemporary kitchen open plan to the dining area with doors leading to the garden, utility room, downstairs w.c., three bedrooms two of which are doubles with ensuite to the master bedroom, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, gas central heating and upvc throughout. To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden.
- Lounge 6.24 x 3.60 (20'5" x 11'9")
- Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen Dining Room 6.19 x 4.19 (20'3" x 13'8")
- Excellent range of modern solid wood high and low level units, fridge freezer, feature granite work surfaces, built-in five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan, dishwasher, single drainer 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, double French doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 2.21 x 1.65 (7'3" x 5'4")
- Range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, gas boiler.
- Low flush w.c, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin
- Master Bedroom 3.60 x 3.30 (11'9" x 10'9")
- Carpeted, built in wardrobes
- Ensuite 2.68 x 2.34 (8'9" x 7'8")
- Ceramic floor, part tiled walls, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle
- Bedroom 2 3.07 x 2.25 (10'0" x 7'4")
- Bedroom 3 2.68 x 2.50 (8'9" x 8'2")
- Bathroom 2.98 x 2.68 (9'9" x 8'9" )
- Ceramic tiled flooring, part tiled walls, three piece white bathroom suite, separate shower cubicle
- Generous garden laid to lawn to the rear, accessed via the patio doors from the dining area, there is a small garden to the front and side of the property.