31 Bellevue Road, Wrexham, LL13 7NH
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £120,000|
|EPC Rating||D57/B87 (co2: E50/B86)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationIf you are just about to start your journey on the housing ladder or even if you are an investor looking to add to their portfolio, you may as well stop looking now!
You won’t need to go through the inconvenience of putting a new kitchen in or redecorate, just plonk your furniture in... Hassle free, especially as there is NO CHAIN!
Internally there is a entrance hall with quarry tiled floor which leads to two reception rooms, the living room and dining room. The Living room has a feature fireplace and double glazed bay window. From the dining room, there is a contemporary kitchen with fitted units and space for appliances. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom.
Externally, there is a low maintenance front garden and a cleverly designed rear garden with artificial grass and raised patio area perfect for al fresco dining!
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing uPVC double glazed door, recessed ceiling spotlights, radiator, quarry tiled floor and staircase leading to the first floor
- Kitchen 2.61 x 2.57 (8'6" x 8'5")
- Wood effect work tops with white kitchen units, inset belfast sink with central mixer tap, integral cooker with two ovens and four gas rings with stainless steel over head hood. Part tilled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine, side facing uPVC double glazed door and rear facing uPVC double glazed window.
- Dining Room 4.21 x 3.43 (13'9" x 11'3")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, feature electric fireplace with stone hearth and corniced ceilings.
- Living Room 4.09 x 2.80 (13'5" x 9'2")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed bay window, feature solid fuel fireplace with solid oak surround, exposed floorboards and radiator.
- Loft access hatch and access to all rooms on the first floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.29m (13'3" x 10'9")
- Two front facing uPVC double glazed windows and a radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.21m x 2.39m (13'9" x 7'10")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 2.80m x 2.56m (9'2" x 8'4")
- White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and panelled bath with overhead electric shower. Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls, radiator and airing cupboard complete the bathroom.
- To the front of the property there are steps leading to the front door and a low maintenance front garden.
To the rear there is a fantastically designed rear courtyard with artificial grass and elevated patio area.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.