3 Drainie Way, Lossiemouth, IV31 6SZ
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £155,000|
|EPC Rating||C71/B86 (co2: C71/B87)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Great location
- 3 bedrooms
- Detached garage
- EPC C
- Gas central heating
- Council tax band C
Additional InformationBeautifully presented semi detached family home located in a popular residential area of Lossiemouth.
Lossiemouth offers a variety of services which include primary and secondary schools, local shops, supermarkets.
The town has a selection of outdoor leisure pursuits and boasts two beautiful sandy beaches, a championship links golf course, marina and a harbour.
There is a good bus service to the City of Elgin which is approximately six miles distant and offers a wider range of facilities including travel links by road and rail to Inverness, Aberdeen and beyond.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property further benefits from newly installed gas central heating, driveway for several cars and a detached single garage.
Council tax band C
- Wooden front door with opaque glass panels opens into the hallway with staircase to the upper landing.
- Lounge 4.2m x 3.42m (13'9" x 11'2")
- Bright spacious lounge with windows to the front aspect. Fitted carpet. Central heating radiator. Feature fireplace. Under stair storage cupboard housing electricity meter.
- Dining Room 3.34m x 2.35m (10'11" x 7'8")
- Sliding doors lead through to a good sized dining room with rear facing window. Central heating radiator. Fitted carpet.
- Kitchen 3.35m x 2.2m (10'11" x 7'2")
- Attractive modern kitchen with a good range of wall and base units. Side-facing window and double-glazed door and window to the rear garden.
- Carpeted staircase with wooden handrail leads to the upper landing. Side-facing window. Cupboard with shelving. Hatch to loft space.
- Bathroom 1.9 x 2 (6'2" x 6'6")
- Three piece bathroom in white comprising: Wash hand basin, Bath with electric shower over and toilet. Vinyl flooring. Opaque window to rear
- Bedroom 1 2.8 x 2.8 (9'2" x 9'2")
- Double bedroom with rear facing window. Built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Fitted carpet. Central heating radiator
- Bedroom 2 4m x 2.6m (13'1" x 8'6")
- Spacious double bedroom with window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobes with sliding doors Central heating radiator. Ceiling light fitting
- Bedroom 3 2.2m x 3.mm (7'2" x 9'10"m)
- Window to the front aspect. Central heating radiator. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light fitting. Cupboard housing boiler.
- Single detached garage with up and over door. Strip lights and power point. Wooden side door
- Open front garden laid to lawn. Driveway with parking for three cars. Fully enclosed rear garden with decking area, decorative chipped stones and planted borders.