24 Green Road, Brymbo, Wrexham, LL11 5DT
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £250,000|
|EPC Rating||E45/B83 (co2: E41/B82)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationJealousy is an undesirable trait... However, its easy to see why people will be envious when you purchase Green Road!
This family property has been fully refurbished and extended to create a home that will suit a young expanding family or those with teenagers. An impressive feature is the spacious accommodation available, this is unusual for a 4 bedroom detached property in the area. The kitchen has contemporary units and worktops with integral appliances such as electric hob, oven, fridge and freezer. The property has 2 reception rooms which includes a 22'3" long living room with sliding french doors leading to the garden.
Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms, all of which have views over the rolling countryside and from one of the bedrooms you can see as far as the Cheshire Plains. There is also an en-suite and a family bathroom, both of which have been fitted with brand new fixtures and fittings.
This all creates one of the most sought after types of property, an older, characterful property with contemporary upgrades.
- Porch 2.60m x 1.30m (8'6" x 4'3")
- Front and side facing timber double glazed windows, front facing timber double glazed front door and laminate floor.
- Sitting Room/ Dining Room 4.70m max x 3.37m (15'5" max x 11'0")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window and front door to porch. Laminate floor with feature former fireplace with tiled hearth and recently installed log burner. Radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Kitchen 4.14m x 2.97m (13'6" x 9'8")
- Side facing uPVC double glazed window and side facing uPVC double glazed side door. Wall and floor mounted cream wooden units with wood effect worktops and stainless steel inset sink with draining board, inset electric hob with stainless steel overhead hood and extractor fan. Integral electric oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Tiled floor and recessed ceiling spotlights
- Living Room 6.80m x 4.20m (22'3" x 13'9")
- Side facing and front facing uPVC double glazed window and front facing uPVC double glazed french sliding doors leading to the patio area and garden. Feature former fireplace with tiled hearth. Recessed ceiling spotlights, radiators and storage cupboard.
- Utility 3.42m x 1.25m (11'2" x 4'1")
- The utility is split to accommodate the downstairs W/C. Rear facing uPVC double glazed door and front facing uPVC double glazed window. Tiled floor with plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. White suite comprising of wash hand basin and close coupled W/C and radiator.
- Split level landing with loft access hatch
- Bedroom 1 5.04m x 3.62m (16'6" x 11'10")
- Dual aspect with front and side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, loft access hatch and stripped pine lacquered floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.77m x 3.62m (12'4" x 11'10")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and stripped pine floor. Door to the en-suite
- En-Suite 3.60m x 1.52m (11'9" x 4'11")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled floor. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and fully tiled corner shower.
- Bedroom 3 4.05m x 3.53m (13'3" x 11'6")
- Rear and side facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and stripped pine floor. Fitted wardrobes and boiler cupboard
- Bedroom 4 3.55m x 2.50m (11'7" x 8'2")
- Side Facing uPVc double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 2.39m x 2.06m (7'10" x 6'9")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, part tiled walls and tiled floor. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, W/C and L -shaped paneled bath with central mixer tap, shower attachment and glazed shower screen.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.