21 Parc Y Wern, Llangoed, Anglesey, Beaumaris, LL58 8NY
2 Bed Property For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £160,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationThe island of Anglesey has been a perennial favourite visiting location for decades and more recently even Royalty has found it to be everything it's reputation declares it to be. It's historical sights, it's numerous beaches as well as it's coastline which has been officially designated an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty - this is an island who's inhabitants believe it to be a privilege to live there.
Well....... this is your opportunity.
Located on the favoured South East coast of the island and only under 7 miles from the Bridge, you approach the site location by driving through the beautiful town of Beaumaris before enjoying driving alongside the Menai Straits with the Snowdonia Mountain Range in the background and up to the small village of Llangoed .
This is a small, quiet site which would appeal to people seeking a relaxing retreat but would still want to be a short driving distance away from the many attractions of both the island and North Wales coast.
This BRAND NEW, 2 bedroom (Master with En Suite) lodge, which is part of Evolution's Platinum Range comes fully furnished and represents the most luxurious standard of accommodation with beautiful contemporary styling and a premium range of fixtures and fittings throughout. It's spacious, light and airy living areas are perfect for entertaining with the Bi-folding doors off the lounge leading an extended raised decking area - perfect for alfresco dining. The modern fitted kitchen boasts a set of base and wall cupboards in a "shaker style" with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances as well as breakfast bar and bar stools.
This is a dwelling to be proud of, to be appreciated but most of all ......... to be experienced and enjoyed!
Early viewing reservations are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- A single door at the side of the Lodge leads into the entrance hall which has oak effect laminate flooring, large utility cupboard with washer dryer, storage cupboard, oak desk,chair, over sized decorative clock and brass effect desk lamp.
- Lounge/Dining Area 6.58 x 5.44 (21'7" x 17'10")
- A stunning open plan designed space incorporating the lounge, dining room and kitchen areas. The lounge area has a Neyland Pewter coloured fabric, 3 seater and a 2 seater setees , painted oak coffee table, side board and shelving cabinet along with decorative table lamps. The centre piece of the lounge is the log burner effect fire with decorative fireplace surround finished off with carpeted flooring along with curtains to all windows.
- Kitchen 3.19 x 2.46 (10'5" x 8'0")
- An extensive range of complementary base and wall kitchen units in cream with an oak work top offering plenty of storage space gives the kitchen a very stylish and contemporary look which is further enhanced by an island styled breakfast bar and matching bar stools. The kitchen also benefits from a comprehensive range of appliances including a range cooker with five gas rings over which is an extractor hood with a blue/grey slate splash back, integrated microwave, dishwasher an American style fridge freezer and wine cooler.
The lighting is a combination of ceiling spot lights, glass and chrome light fittings, under cabinet LED lights and overhead there are two extra large Velux windows. Oak effect laminate flooring completes the kitchen.
- Master Bedroom 4.78 x 3.25 (15'8" x 10'7")
- This very generously proportioned bedroom easily accommodates the king sized bed as well as large fitted mirrored wardrobes, complementary oak painted furniture and adornments. The room is finished off with stylish pendant lights, curtains and blinds and carpeted floors. Second Internal door leads to En Suite. TV point.
- En Suite 2.09 x 1.75 (6'10" x 5'8")
- The en suite, which again, is generously proportioned , consists of a 3 piece bathroom suite in off white, which includes a bath over which is a shower and glass screen with cream, brick effect wall tiling , low level WC and vanity basin. Stylish mirror with lights , modern radiator and oak effect cushion flooring. LED spot lights.
- Second Bedroom - Twin Room 3.17 x 3.07m (10'4" x 10'0")
- This room has two painted oak 3ft single beds with matching furniture including a chest of drawers, mirror and bed side cabinets . The lighting is provided by pendant light and table lamps. Carpeted floors, curtains and blinds.
- Main Bathroom 2.30 x 1.75 (7'6" x 5'8")
- Large, walk in shower cubicle is fully tiled with a glass screen surround, matching low level WC and vanity basin , stylish mirror with lights and modern styled towel radiator. Oak effect cushioned flooring and LED spotlights.
- The two bi-folding doors lead from the lounge onto a raised decking area which runs the width and length of one side of the Park Home and there is off road parking for several vehicles to the side.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
This property is owned by a relative connected to this Estate Agency.