20 Castle Street, Caergwrle, Wrexham, LL12 9DS
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £110,000|
|EPC Rating||E41/B84 (co2: E40/B86)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Chain free
Additional InformationThere are two types of home buyers, those who want a substantial amount of required work and those who just want a property they can 'plonk' their furniture in... Well if you are the later, we have a real gem for you here.
This 2 double bedroom end of terrace property has been recently renovated with brand new modern kitchen, contemporary bathroom and fully redecorated throughout. You could literally move in without needing to do any work to the property at all.
The rear of the property faces a hillside meaning that you have no overlooking neighbours at the back allowing for maximum privacy as you relax in the low maintenance garden.
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing front door, laminate floor, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room 3.59m x 3.35m (11'9" x 10'11")
- Front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and feature blocked chimney breast with quartz hearth.
- Dining Room 3.84m x 3.14m (12'7" x 10'3")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, two radiators, recessed ceiling spotlights and laminate floor. Under-stairs cupboard provides plenty of storage space.
- Kitchen 3.43m x 2.45m (11'3" x 8'0")
- Rear and side facing uPVC double glazed windows and a side facing uPVC double glazed door. Part tiled walls, laminate floor and recessed ceiling spotlights. Floor and wall mounted modern white units with granite effect worktops and stainless steel inset sink with draining board. Electric hob with 4 rings, electric double oven and integral fridge freezer.
- Access to all rooms on the first floor and loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 1 4.40m x 3.59m (14'5" x 11'9")
- Two front facing uPVC double glazed windows and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.82m x 2.76m (12'6" x 9'0")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 3.34m x 2.14m (10'11" x 7'0" )
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed window, recessed ceiling spotlights, part tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and radiator. White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W/C and paneled L shaped bath with central mixer taps and overhead shower with glazed shower screen.
- To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden area which has no overlooking neighbours at the rear. There is also a side access alleyway from the front to the rear garden and house.