2 Maltings Cottage, Mill Drive, Grantham, NG31 6JL
3 Bed Town House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £324,950|
|EPC Rating||C77/B85 (co2: C75/B82)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Grade II Listed Town House
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Garage and Parking
- River Views
- Feature Balcony
- Gated Development
- Prestigious & Historic Property
- Utility and Downstairs W/C
- Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Off street parking
- Chain free
Additional InformationBelvoir are very privileged to bring this Grade II listed, 3 Bedroom Townhouse in the very exclusive, unique and picturesque setting of the Spitalgate Mill development accessed from Bridge End Road to the market. The property boasts an outside balcony, overlooking the River Witham, the Mill site itself and the inherent grounds.
Offered with No Onward Chain, Maltings Cottage, having undergone a complete renovation less than three years ago, offers fantastic modern living spaces, luxurious finishes and peace of mind whilst being surrounded by its history based within the grounds of Swallows Mill. A Mill site since the 1000s, Swallows Mill as it is known today has changed hugely over the years - with history spanning back as far as 1086. In its current guise, the development as a whole was re-developed in 1999, with the addition of some new build homes on the south side of the Mill.
This fantastic Town House benefits from 3 double bedrooms, modern open plan living downstairs with lounge, dining and kitchen. Utility room leading through into the garage and stunningly finished bathrooms. No expense has been spared during the renovation which was carried out with both love and respect to the original beautiful, substantial building.
This development, encompassing 14 properties on the south side of the mill, sits behind its own electric gates, offering a very secure, tranquil and luxurious setting. With access all along the River Witham within the development, the sense of community and spirit here is fabulous.
- Entrance Hall 2.551 max x2.339 (8'4" max x7'8")
- The entrance hall is accessed through the gorgeous Garden Courtyard area to the front of the property. It is spacious and light. Finished very highly, it offers LED lighting to the stairs, access to the W/C, open plan living and the gallery landing.
- Downstairs W/C 1.893 x 1.037 (6'2" x 3'4")
- The W/C is finished to a very high standard, encompassing a low level W/C, sink unit and soft close drawers and units underneath.
- Kitchen 4.194 x 3.041 (13'9" x 9'11")
- Superbly finished, the kitchen benefits from an integrated hob, oven and extractor fan and slimline dishwasher. All storage and kitchen units are soft closing units. The huge kitchen island also has power points located in the centre that pop up when needed. The fridge is an American style fridge and the sizeable oven is a Range style with 5 gas Hobbs, ovens and plate warming drawers.
- Dining Area 3.840 x 2.832 (12'7" x 9'3")
- Accessed directly from the entrance hall, the dining area is a light space benefiting from windows on both sides of the property. This area currently comfortably seats 8 around a large dining table - with access to the balcony over looking the River Witham.
- Lounge Area 6.339 x 3.704 (20'9" x 12'1")
- The lounge area feels luxurious and warm. Again, the lounge encompasses an entrance out onto the balcony overlooking the River Witham beneath and benefits from being finished to a very high standard indeed. Views over the courtyard garden area to the front of the property can also be found through the original double glazed sash window.
- Utility Area 2.372 x 1.792 (7'9" x 5'10")
- A really useful space which benefits from a double sink, space for washer and drier, along with coats and bags also giving access through into the garage.
- Balcony 4.445 x 1.524 (14'6" x 4'11")
- The balcony really is special. Renovated last year, it over looks the River Witham and really does give a feeling of tranquility and space. The natural sounds of the water, the wildlife on and around the balcony, mean you can really immerse yourself in nature.
- 'L' Shape Gallery Landing
- The heart of this lovely Grade II listed home. Light spills in from the feature sash window which enjoys lovely views of Dysart Park lying parallel. The family bathroom, 3 bedrooms, storage space and loft access are all accessed from here.
- Family Bathroom 2.345 x 2.148 (7'8" x 7'0")
- Impeccably finished, the family bathroom has an extractor fan, separate radiator and heated towel rail, bath, separate shower, sink with soft close storage units underneath and a large mirror flush within the wall. Finally, there are expansive views across Dysart Park.
- Master Bedroom 4.619 x 3.546 (15'1" x 11'7" )
- The master bedroom benefits from views over the River Witham and surrounding gardens of the Mill. The bedroom itself is large, finished to an extremely high standard, with integrated wardrobes, double glazed sash window and an en-suite bathroom.
- En-Suite 3.121 max x 1.742 (10'2" max x 5'8")
- This en-suite is beautifully finished. With low level W/C, sink with soft close units beneath, a walk in shower and a huge mirror - the spec gets better and better. Views from this window include the front courtyard garden and Dysart Park.
- Bedroom Two 4.054 x 2.972 (13'3" x 9'9")
- A great size, the second bedroom is located next to the family bathroom with views over the river. An easy double, the bedroom has space for a lot of furniture also. Overall, finished to a great standard.
- Bedroom Three 3.043 x 2.993 (9'11" x 9'9")
- A brilliant size for bedroom three, it will comfortably take a double bed with furniture. Sash window seduces you into looking through it out onto the River Witham and Gardens.