18 Clarke Road, Wrexham, LL12 7TY
2 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £140,000|
|EPC Rating||E50/B82 (co2: E42/C78)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationThey say that timing is everything...
If you are looking at this property now, your timing is absolutely perfect! Come in and take a look...
Located in one of the most sought after location in Wrexham, this dormer 3 bedroom bungalow will appeal to those looking for a 'project', those that refurbish properties for a living and those who are looking to put their stamp on their forever after home.
The property is situated on a large plot with detached single garage and lawned gardens to the front and rear. Internally, the property consists of a living room over looking to rear garden, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, spacious hall, downstairs bathroom and W/C.
Each room will require some TLC but one thing you wont need to worry about is the central heating - with a modern Glow Worm combination boiler recently being installed.
- Entrance Hall
- Front facing aluminium double glazed front door and window, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
- Living Room 4.58m x 3.56m (15'0" x 11'8")
- Rear facing uPVC double glazed sliding doors leading to the rear garden and feature fireplace with slate hearth.
- Kitchen 3.23m x 2.75m (10'7" x 9'0")
- Range of fitted kitchen units with worktops above and inset stainless steel sink and draining board. Rear facing double glazed window and door, radiator and part tiled walls complete the kitchen
- Bedroom 1 3.72m x 3.57m (12'2" x 11'8")
- Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.53m x 3.63m (14'10" x 11'10")
- Front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe and eaves storage
- Bedroom 3 2.75m x 2.75m (9'0" x 9'0")
- Side facing double glazed window and radiator.
- Bathroom 1.69m x 1.62m (5'6" x 5'3")
- White suite comprising of wash hand basin and bath with overhead electric shower. Side facing double glazed window, part tiled walls and white towel radiator finish the bathroom.
- Separate W/C 1.62m x 0.77m (5'3" x 2'6")
- Side facing double glazed window and low level W/C.
- Single garage with metal up and over garage door.
- The property is situated on a large plot with lawned gardens to the front and rear with surrounding, well established, shrubs and hedges.
To the side of the property there is a large driveway which will accommodate numerous cars.
- We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.