18 Christchurch Road, Grantham, NG31 9RQ
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £125,000|
|EPC Rating||C71/B85 (co2: C69/B83)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- No Onward Chain
- 3 Bed Semi
- Generous Plot
- Separate lounge and dining room.
- Sun room
- Great location
- South east facing rear garden
- uPVC Windows
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Investment potential
- Chain free
Additional InformationA substantial and extended, 3 Bed semi-detached property in the popular Queensway area offered for sale with no onward chain. Ideal for a first time buyer or BTL investor it benefits from uPVC windows and gas central heating. This property is also in a fantastic location - great for public transport, schools and recreation.
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, sun room, family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
Located towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the property also benefits from being in a very quiet location on its road with no through traffic and a south easterly facing rear garden.
- Entrance Hall 4.012 max x 1.795 (13'1" max x 5'10")
- Enter through the front door. Lounge is off to the left, kitchen is straight on with storage cupboards and the stairs leading upstairs off to the right.
- Lounge 3.963 x 3.848 (13'0" x 12'7")
- Through from the entrance hall, the lounge is large and airy. Benefiting from a uPVC window, radiator and a gas fire place to the centre of the room.
- Dining Room 2.950 x 2.611 (9'8" x 8'6")
- Accessible from both the kitchen and lounge, the dining room is to the rear aspect of the property overlooking the rear garden. Again, it has a large uPVC window and a radiator. This space comfortably seats 6 people around a dining table.
- Kitchen 2.861 x 2.846 (9'4" x 9'4")
- The kitchen is a large space with a pantry/storage off under the stairs. A window to the side aspect ensures it is a light room and has a number of lower and upper level cupboards and a space for a fridge/freezer and cooker.
- Sun Room 3.065 x 2.639 (10'0" x 8'7")
- The sun room is accessed from the back door and/or the kitchen. The sun room also offers a space which could be used as a utility area. Currently benefiting from windows to the rear and a flat roof, the room looks out to the rear south easterly facing rear gardens and is lovely in the sunshine.
- Landing is accesed by walking up the stairs and leads round to the bathroom firstly, then bedrooms two and one. Finally bedroom three is back above the entrance hall at the end of the landing.
- Bedroom One 3.857 x 3.165 (12'7" x 10'4")
- uPVC window overlooking the front garden and radiator under the front window.
- Bedroom Two 3.329 x 2.860 (10'11" x 9'4")
- Bedroom two overlooks the rear gardens and is a comfortable double bedroom.
- Bedroom Three 2.643 x 2.525 (8'8" x 8'3")
- Bedroom three is to the front aspect of the property and is a really good sized single bedroom. again benefiting from a uPVC window, this room however does not have a radiator.
- Family Bathroom 2.841 x 1.677 (9'3" x 5'6")
- The family bathroom is twin aspect and is therefore very light. The bathroom benefits from low level w/c, bath, shower over bath and a sink unit.
- These property details are a draft only and we are awaiting final client approval. They are as true a representation as possible but are intended as a guide only.